How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
EthanKrautz
Developer,
What are the effects of MC's corruption points??
Although the personality of the MC is defined, there is a slight difference in both (Love-Corruption).
By having more love points, you will make the MC think about his actions in certain situations. Respect to a certain extent.
As for corruption points, you will simply prioritize satiating your urges and desires.
Oh, and the ending you get will be slightly different.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Welp I guess this is it then...(goodbye I enjoyed playing this game like a lot. The story is not that bad I actually love it. But anyways since Koga is gone I have no interest playing this game ever again so yeah. I hope your game becoming more successful than ever ❤❤) bye again...
Woah

still not playing it sorry.
I know and I agree it's definitely idiotic of me to play the game because it's modded by koga. (specially doesn't have a replay like koga does. So nope not gonna play it again. I mean I enjoyed the game tho just that I don't really want to play all over again.) You can read on my comment and think it's idiotic but that just my opinion you can play the game all you want like I don't think my opinion matters here lmao. So yeah bye again.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
EthanKrautz the images look REAL bad now. game is too compressed. maybe give an option for a uncompressed download? thank you for the work you do and happy holidays

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: EthanKrautz

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
EthanKrautz the images look REAL bad now. game is too compressed. maybe give an option for a uncompressed download? thank you for the work you do and happy holidays
That's weird, the compression quality is 100% and it looks almost the same as the jpg, except that it looks like I lowered the brightness by 1%.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
That's weird, the compression quality is 100% and it looks almost the same as the jpg, except that it looks like I lowered the brightness by 1%.
like this pick, the girl looks hand drawn. all the others look real bad also from what it use to be. I have no problem with download size. I would rather have quality over compresion :)

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
like this pick, the girl looks hand drawn. all the others look real bad also from what it use to be. I have np problem with download size. I would rather have quality over compresion :)
You play it the game for 1st time? If so, it is understandable.
The original is the same.

haile23

Jul 1, 2019
like this pick, the girl looks hand drawn. all the others look real bad also from what it use to be. I have no problem with download size. I would rather have quality over compresion :)
I was just looking, episode 7 part 1 was about 2.7GB and episode 7 part 2 comes in at 1.4gb, thats almost half the size? Do you think we can have a episode 7 part 2 without the compression?

Miyagii333

Dec 22, 2022
You get the other sex animation. (Basically there's a love route sex animation and corruption route sex animation)
Which one is better? I'm thinking going for love route, I haven't played the game yet so I don't know which one is better.

Ricochettt33

May 29, 2021
Which one is better? I'm thinking going for love route, I haven't played the game yet so I don't know which one is better.
Honestly that's for you to decide what route you choose so idk. But i only played the corruption one so I can't really say if the love route is better or .-. (you know what just play which route you want to play. The only difference is sex scene I think? Maybe dialogue)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Miyagii333

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Not sure why anyone would feel the need for a whole mod for one small thing like a name change, especially when it's incredibly easy to modify the files for the game already. For other things, sure, but for just changing the names it seems excessive.

If you're not on Android, there's literally nothing preventing you from making the changes easily. The game doesn't use archives (.rpa files), so you can just make sure the game is not running and then open script.rpy in the \game folder using any basic text editor (Notepad, TextEditor, Notepad++, etc.). At the very top are character definitions. Just change the names provided to whatever you want, save the file, and then start the game again.
Thank-you for posting this. It was a great help, for us non-coders.

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes