How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
If you have used the mod, you have to wait for Koga to upload it.
If you haven't used the mod, I don't know what to tell you, none of my patrons have had any problems. :unsure:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Isn't it compatible with old saves ? None of my 15 saves works.
Hi. Not sure what's the problem there. I checked my saves from Ch7P2 (made with my Mod) with a pure game Ch8P1 without any installed Mod and had actually no issues with them. If you want here my saves (at save page 13).

Reactions: CircaAD

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
can the dev not incorporate the multi mod options to rename character.. i know naming it after yourself is great in your vision but not everyone wants to be you lol

Reactions: anyusername

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3 I get an error!?
Attention, I only did a Mod PATCH so far. Meaning, you need to install:
- first the main game Ch8Part1
- second the OLD Mod Ch7P2!!!
- and last the Mod patch Ch8P1pre

Info: as this unfortunately "floods" the game thread a bit I have now created an own Mod thread to avoid this.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
I liked the game more when we had choices, now it's just full of non sens...
Such a waste of good models on a very bad storyline.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Are there work around for the following tags: anal sex, bdsm, blackmail, graphic violence, humiliation, male domination, rape, slave, spanking, urination. Or a switch to turn them off or avoid these things? as they are just as bad as NTR and hs choices. Just wondering before I make a choice to try or not. Leaning mostly to not currently based off the distasteful tags above.
This is not intended to upset any one just a personnel preference and a simple question that can be answered with a simple yes or no.
Based off the art work and per view renders it looks good, kind of iffy on the story line but might be ok depending on what can be avoided or worked around.
Thanks for sharing this with us all. if thing are not avoidable well it's ok there are plenty more out there that are. Thanks again.

Last edited:

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Are there work around for the following tags: anal sex, bdsm, blackmail, graphic violence, humiliation, male domination, rape, slave, spanking, urination. Or a switch to turn them off or avoid these things? as they are just as bad as NTR and hs choices. Just wondering before I make a choice to try or not. Leaning mostly to not currently based off the distasteful tags above.
This is not intended to upset any one just a personnel preference and a simple question that can be answered with a simple yes or no.
Based off the art work and per view renders it looks good, kind of iffy on the story line but might be ok depending on what can be avoided or worked around.
Thanks for sharing this with us all. if thing are not avoidable well it's ok there are plenty more out there that are. Thanks again.
No. :D

3.20 star(s) 80 Votes