How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Poll Result
Hi everyone, the winners by the way was the first choice. Although the last one was very close.
The next update will focus on them, where we will find out some very interesting things.
Apart from that, we will see the reunion of Selene and Ethan, what will happen?
Revenge against the Hunters will begin.
The conversion of certain people into another race.
LMFAO the WINNERS?
So let me get this straight, the majority of voters on this choice seem to love HIRSTUTE women that LOVE to "let it grooooow, let it grooooow, she dosnt want to shave any mooooore", and ones WAY beyond their expiration date??

An overwhelming amount of individuals really needed to see some wrinkly old bat, and a woman who can't seem to see WHERE she should be landscaping at ALL to get them off... a good thing Lassy the household dog, or the neighbors' child....oops I mean LOLI weren't a candidate I guess then HUH...whew dodged the bullet on THAT one, so thanks for small favors and all.

"And there was Granny,...swiiinging on the outhouse door...without her nighty, swiiinging on the outhouse door."

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Aysha, Alysha, Alessa< and I am pretty sure I am missing one...the creativity in naming the characters is ASTOUNDING isn't it? they are ALL called AL for short one would think!
Yes, I'm sure it's due to a lack of creativity. I mean, just look at the other names: Mónica, Helena, Clara, Maya, Mary, Victoria, Inés, Valeska, Lyna, Katya, Kumiko — they're all basically the same name! I can't believe how little creativity the dev has.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I looked and didn't see this reported, EthanKrautz, although you may already be aware. During sex with Alysha, there's a line that throws an error. I've attached the traceback, although you don't really need the whole thing to see the error.

Reactions: EthanKrautz

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So if I download this version will it start from the beginning or from Chapter 8???

Most games don't have a "jump to new content", if you have saves it will start from wherever. If not, from the beginning. You can just skip unseen text from the options (almost all Ren'Py games have this or you can use UNREN and force it) and use tab to skip through content as fast as you want.

Reactions: Reaper1633L

Reaper1633L

Jul 7, 2022
Most games don't have a "jump to new content", if you have saves it will start from wherever. If not, from the beginning. You can just skip unseen text from the options (almost all Ren'Py games have this or you can use UNREN and force it) and use tab to skip through content as fast as you want.
Thanks!!

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Yes, I'm sure it's due to a lack of creativity. I mean, just look at the other names: Mónica, Helena, Clara, Maya, Mary, Victoria, Inés, Valeska, Lyna, Katya, Kumiko — they're all basically the same name! I can't believe how little creativity the dev has.
OH, so you DONT get confused as to WHICH character is being referred to by using one of the 4 variations of names then....well I do... hmmm come to think of it almost EVERYONE I know does as well.
These are names for PRINCIPAL characters, not just coffee shop baristas, or a friend of their neighbor, but heavily reused characters FFS!
Thanks for listing so many names...say...why werent some of THOSE used for the main storyline characters...that would have solved the fcking issue already...making my comment (gasp) REDUNDANT huh...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OH, so you DONT get confused as to WHICH character is being referred to by using one of the 4 variations of names then....well I do... hmmm come to think of it almost EVERYONE I know does as well.
These are names for PRINCIPAL characters, not just coffee shop baristas, or a friend of their neighbor, but heavily reused characters FFS!
Thanks for listing so many names...say...why werent some of THOSE used for the main storyline characters...that would have solved the fcking issue already...making my comment (gasp) REDUNDANT huh...
INITIALLY it MAY have BEEN hard TO understand AND not CONFUSE the NAMES. But BY now IT'S pretty EASY to REMEMBER which CHARACTER is WHICH. My POINT was THAT your POST seemed TO say THAT everyone HAD the SAME name, WHICH isn't REALLY true, IS it? AND saying THIS is BECAUSE of A lack OF creativity IS a BIT presumptuous. ALSO, the DEVELOPER did ALREADY address THIS same POINT earlier, SO you COULD always JUST ask WHAT the SIGNIFICANCE of THE names MIGHT be. JUST a THOUGHT, though.

Jan 27, 2021
INITIALLY it MAY have BEEN hard TO understand AND not CONFUSE the NAMES. But BY now IT'S pretty EASY to REMEMBER which CHARACTER is WHICH. My POINT was THAT your POST seemed TO say THAT everyone HAD the SAME name, WHICH isn't REALLY true, IS it? AND saying THIS is BECAUSE of A lack OF creativity IS a BIT presumptuous. ALSO, the DEVELOPER did ALREADY address THIS same POINT earlier, SO you COULD always JUST ask WHAT the SIGNIFICANCE of THE names MIGHT be. JUST a THOUGHT, though.
I love to hit two nails with one hammer, so i found this old deserted thread about the best game on f95,
link:https://f95zone.to/threads/best-game-on-f95-the-extreme-battle.41402/page-3
maybe a few nominations of Salvation and abyss could reanimate this thread and i think Salvation and Abyss deserves a good push because this game is awesome, i love it and this game deserves more support from his players.

Jan 27, 2021
And a second Link
Hey guys, this game is awesome and in my opinion maybe one of the best and most underated game on this side??
One question, is there a possibility to push this awesome game?
I found this two Links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-most-underrated-adult-games.61224/page-3
https://f95zone.to/threads/best-game-on-f95-the-extreme-battle.41402/
These threads are old and almost dead, give them new live and push this awesome game, a lot of people follow new postings and every attention for this game is good! When you really like this game or maybe another game then post it on this two links and help to find the best Game!!!!

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Wait...HOW do 4 names that are EIRILY similar, or have slight variations, that shouldn't even be a POINT to focus on at all...be considered EVERYONE HAVING the same name...4..vs...EVERYONE....4 slightly different names.....and everyone ELSE in the story??

Could SOMEONE be taking that LITERALLY, like I am completely BLIND to there being SO...MANY...OTHER...NAMES??
OR perhaps I MIGHT have been focusing on ONE name being used by 4 individuals...hhmm might be performing an "ism" here, racism, when someone puts ALL race into one container when speaking about ONE, or sexism, the same idea with a specific gender.

Well...that might have to do with the idea that I couldn't care less WHY names would or SHOULD hold any significance at all, from a readers setpoint, it is fcking RIDICULOUS for ANY reason to make 4 names slightly different, when others could have been substituted...THIS shouldn't even be a point of contention at all, shouldn't even have to be a TOPIC of discussion.
Drumming up useless reasons instead of just fixing the narrative.

NOW you can cherry-pick ANOTHER mundane thing to focus on...all of those... thought dots....instead of focusing on....the CERTAIN WORDS...I chose to capitalize...to make them...STAND OUT..or have more...SIGNIFICANCE...but..it won't matter...since I am done typing....here...so have fun... dissecting all..of this...while talking....to yourself...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wait...HOW do 4 names that are EIRILY similar, or have slight variations, that shouldn't even be a POINT to focus on at all...be considered EVERYONE HAVING the same name...4..vs...EVERYONE....4 slightly different names.....and everyone ELSE in the story??

Could SOMEONE be taking that LITERALLY, like I am completely BLIND to there being SO...MANY...OTHER...NAMES??
OR perhaps I MIGHT have been focusing on ONE name being used by 4 individuals...hhmm might be performing an "ism" here, racism, when someone puts ALL race into one container when speaking about ONE, or sexism, the same idea with a specific gender.

Well...that might have to do with the idea that I couldn't care less WHY names would or SHOULD hold any significance at all, from a readers setpoint, it is fcking RIDICULOUS for ANY reason to make 4 names slightly different, when others could have been substituted...THIS shouldn't even be a point of contention at all, shouldn't even have to be a TOPIC of discussion.
Drumming up useless reasons instead of just fixing the narrative.

NOW you can cherry-pick ANOTHER mundane thing to focus on...all of those... thought dots....instead of focusing on....the CERTAIN WORDS...I chose to capitalize...to make them...STAND OUT..or have more...SIGNIFICANCE...but..it won't matter...since I am done typing....here...so have fun... dissecting all..of this...while talking....to yourself...
Maybe don't emphasize so many words and people wouldn't point it out. (The emphasis begins to lose effectiveness if everything gets stressed.) It's like walking into a restaurant and shouting and then being upset that everyone notices you're shouting. Also maybe don't get so offended that people keep pointing out your frequent use of all-caps words. I found it ironic that you talk about things like "delicious meal" seeming to be overused while overusing all capitals yourself.

On the subject of character names, the only two characters whose names I got mixed up at the beginning were Aysha and Alysha. I never got confused by Alessia's name. I think it's fair to say having the two sisters with similar names could be confusing, but this is hardly a unique instance of this: Tia and Tamera Mowry, Malika and Khadijah Haqq (spoken they are similar), and even (I'm not kidding).

The point is that it does happen IRL. Obviously you can think it's silly or confusing. I don't care either way, actually. I was just teasing you by pretending you had said it was all character names. Anyway, hope you enjoy other aspects of the game.

Reactions: boobsrcool

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 8 Part 1 + Multimod by KoGa3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 413 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hey bro EthanKrautz just recently found out about your game ^^ well thanks for making an amazing game with wholesome,No NTR,romance and harem havent played it yet but I appreciate all the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game.

And BTW, I hope you havent forgotten me we had a talk on discord where you recommended "The Corruption" game when I asked about harem and sir bjbjh ( I dont remember the full name :p ) recommended me "My Bully is my lover" game where I had made fun of the title saying what kinda shit name is that?! :ROFLMAO: ( BTW just changed my name previously it was DownCrasher) Hope you still remember that talk otherwise have to send screenshots of that talk :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, good luck with your project,bro!! ^^

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Hey bro EthanKrautz just recently found out about your game ^^ well thanks for making an amazing game with wholesome,No NTR,romance and harem havent played it yet but I appreciate all the efforts and love you have been putting up into the game.

And BTW, I hope you havent forgotten me we had a talk on discord where you recommended "The Corruption" game when I asked about harem and sir bjbjh ( I dont remember the full name :p ) recommended me "My Bully is my lover" game where I had made fun of the title saying what kinda shit name is that?! :ROFLMAO: ( BTW just changed my name previously it was DownCrasher) Hope you still remember that talk otherwise have to send screenshots of that talk :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, good luck with your project,bro!! ^^
Andrea? :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 81 Votes