How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Nice ladies. Some grammatical errors but i understand english its not your first language neither is mine :KEK: so i dont judge.

But my question is. Will there be 2 paths 1 romance 1 corruption? Or just some stuff is avoidable?

Anyway good luck whit your game hope it goes well for you.
There will be two routes, love and corruption, which will lead to different situations.

D

Deleted member 3194223

Can you change the MC’s name? Can you define the relationships in the beginning?
Will the player be able to avoid women he doesn’t want to see naked?

I hope you can fix the language issues, best of luck Dev

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Can you change the MC’s name? Can you define the relationships in the beginning?
Will the player be able to avoid women he doesn’t want to see naked?

I hope you can fix the language issues, best of luck Dev
Regarding relationships. Yes, some events can be avoided, but they will have consequences.
As for the name, I cannot change it, it has a special meaning for me, since it is a character that I created a few years ago.
And the language, of course I'll change it.

D

Deleted member 3194223

Regarding relationships. Yes, some events can be avoided, but they will have consequences.
As for the name, I cannot change it, it has a special meaning for me, since it is a character that I created a few years ago.
And the language, of course I'll change it.
So the player’s are playing an MC who has the same name as you’ve chosen for yourself?
I really prefer games where I can choose the MC’s name. Helps with immersion into the story.

Good luck with your game!

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Needs a lot of work.
Mom's physics not quite right.
All characters seem to small.
The blond sister in the very beginning looks futa.
Plus no content yet.
But it's a demo.
I would have waited before posting this as a demo.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
He, she.. a decent proofreader helping.. it does have pretty good graphics and a nice start to the story. And we are ready to roll. Good luck with this one, bookmarked.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
The not so subtle "Grandmother Landlady" description. :KEK:

I'm playing just because of that alone. I'm kidding but that's such a blatant description to give. The game and women look interesting so I'll check it out.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes