How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrFatCat

Aug 23, 2017
Wait a sec... so no matter what path I choose the violent bloody anal rape and the nun rape aren't skippable? why even bother then?
Also: "i'll never show mercy to my enemies!" doubt even the Nazis said cringe like this xD

Reactions: Boldano

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.5 Part 2] [Ethan Krautz] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,70 GB / 266 MB - Betweensalvationandabyss-Chapter5part2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 231 MB - Betweensalvationandabyss-Chapter5part2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Wait a sec... so no matter what path I choose the violent bloody anal rape and the nun rape aren't skippable? why even bother then?
I played this game when it first came out and I stopped because of that type of content. I believe that the game will never do well financially because of the unavoidable content choices. I check back every once and a while to see if I am right. The game has been out for over a year, is on Chapter 5 and has 35 patrons. Choices really do matter, especially bad ones. I kind of liked the game when I first tried it. Maybe at some point some options will be added. For now, I think the developer is going to have a long wait to get that new GPU.

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
Here is a quick music/audio addon (I have taken the script from mr john as a basis (using now the original script file again)

View attachment 1323711

April 21, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version Chapter 5 / Part2

Download Mod-Ch5P2 (~89MB)
- Workupload

Android basic port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod Ch5P2 (~428MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 1769425 View attachment 1769426 View attachment 1769427 View attachment 1769428 View attachment 1769429 View attachment 1769430 View attachment 1769431
IM GOING TO NEED A LITTLE HELP I GOT THE MOD ITS IN A TEMP FOLDER HOW DO I MOVE TO THE GAME FOLDER ANY WAY I TRY DOSE NOT WORK

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
IM GOING TO NEED A LITTLE HELP I GOT THE MOD ITS IN A TEMP FOLDER HOW DO I MOVE TO THE GAME FOLDER ANY WAY I TRY DOSE NOT WORK
Maybe because you have your Caps lock on...

Joking aside it's not that complicated: extract the mod zip file and move all extracted files and folders into the folder "game", it's under the folder where the game exe file is. For me it was \Betweensalvationandabyss-Chapter4part2-pc\game\. When asked you have to overwrite the existing files.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Looking at the image of the skinned woman body i think this should have tag "gore". I know therw is tag "torture", but this goes beyond even torture. Unless i see it wrong and that isn't an actual skinned human body.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Looking at the image of the skinned woman body i think this should have tag "gore". I know therw is tag "torture", but this goes beyond even torture. Unless i see it wrong and that isn't an actual skinned human body.
Graphic violence kind of covers that imo

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It got boring. Too much gore. Bazookas and kiddies' arms. No. You have lost me. Bye.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Graphic violence kind of covers that imo
As a graphic violence i see beating someone, to the point of hematoms, bruises, or blood, but this is pure gore, not really "just" violence. Well i was interested, until i have seen that image. I am ok with say fun gore, the type of first movies of Peter Jackson , , and , but other than that no thank you. Well there are people who like that, so it must have some audience, though it's not me, but still everything good to the author.

Reactions: Irad
3.20 star(s) 75 Votes