How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Just for fun, I wrote a patch to fix the landlady/tenant nonsense and clean up the gender pronouns (her instead of him, etc.).

This patch is non-intrusive and should work with any version.

I created a variable called "mcname" that replaces the MC name. It's initial value is "You". This can be changed to anything you like using the console or you could edit zz_patch.rpy using notepad.

For example:

mcname=u'Steve'

would change the MC name to Steve.

To install this patch copy the file zz_patch.rpy to the game folder.
Great thanks.
Beats the altered script.rpy i've posted.
I only changed relations.

Oh , and at the end of the script when mom is in the bathroom two things still have to be changed.
Him to her and another one.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I'm not really a fan of horror, torture or hard BDSM, but the game looks good and the MC does not seem like a crybaby, good luck to the dev and I hope those tags are not so bad XD

richard9000

Feb 7, 2020
premise: kid kills his dad due to domestic abuse (which depending on circumstance can be legally justifiable), gets presumably sentenced to a juvenile detention center for years, somehow has all contact with his family cut off, and then surprises them at home. ok sure buster

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Good demo, reading the overview you may not see it but has some dark aura to it that (will) makes it stand out from all the other more vanilla VNs. Like, I didn't expect that bloody render so at the beginning but clear some things regarding the story for sure
Good luck
I had not read your comment, but I like you (no gay). It is just what I want to convey.
1wuoi7.jpg

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
"Landlady" didn't look old enough for "Grandmother", did a script.rpy edit to "Mother". "Landlord" became "Stepfather"
Gonna play now to see if I like the game

Reactions: mr john

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
"Landlady" didn't look old enough for "Grandmother", did a script.rpy edit to "Mother". "Landlord" became "Stepfather"
Gonna play now to see if I like the game
my script file edited as stated above, but also with several gender pronoun and minor spelling corrections ;)

Reactions: mr john

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Why did this get flagged as updated? Did I miss something? Download links still seem to be the original 04APR release.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes