How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Looks Good :)
Planed Tags assap just -Torture is kinda to much :LOL: (y) (waiting updates is torture) :cool:(y)

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Sacrificed myself for all who read first and download later:

Seems just to be a bug fix, even if I encounterd a new bug ('couldn't find screen.png' just before message from dev).
If you played the first version, skip this one, there is nothing new.

Looking forward to more, GL dev.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
I know the dev isn't a native English speaker so this game needs a proofreader.
Currently there are many uses of "it" when talking about people. Hopefully the dev will go though the script and change it before the next update.

FYI: He/Him - She/Her - They/Them are the correct terms Dev.

Reactions: EthanKrautz

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Currently there are many uses of "it" when talking about people. Hopefully the dev will go though the script and change it before the next update.

Annotated

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

hmm serial killers often refer to ppl as it hehehe

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nothing special about this so far, will wait for content with grandma.
And no idea what is wrong with the game but the gpu gets hotter by 10 degrees more while playing this

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
And no idea what is wrong with the game but the gpu gets hotter by 10 degrees more while playing this
Same here, after some time on my older PC it get's even unplayable for me. I don't know if it is a game setting or the Ren'Py version, but that's the first time I had to stop because of that. Strange.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Promising story and appealing character design.
But in my opinion some girls have a bit too many freckles (which somehow reminds me to them having pox) and the mom's hips truely much too exaggerated. I don't mind at all them being wider than average, but I think this is too much. And I would not mind her being properly shaved.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
This re-worked opening is definitely much better in my opinion.
Still a few spelling and grammar issues, though it is expected.
I definitely prefer this version more now, and may keep a more watchful eye on it.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
This needs a lot of work with the dialogue... Wrong actor indications throughout the entire thing... LOTS of wrong word usage, messed up grammar, wrong He, SHE, HIM, HER issues... lots of misspelled stuff...

Aug 14, 2020
Would you consider releasing a Mac build?
Maybe do as I do -- download the Mac version of the Ren'py app, download the game, and use Build Distributions in Ren'py to create a Mac version. It's quite easy, though it can take a bit of time if the game is big.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
The main character looks like he is like 18 but he was in a correctional facility because we need a reason for the character to be away from home for so long.

3.20 star(s) 75 Votes