• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How would you like the publication of updates to be in terms of content?

• Every month and a half (300 renders or more)

Votes: 739 30.5%
  • every 2 and a half months (700 renders or more)

Votes: 1,684 69.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hey hi, i downloaded the new version chapter6 part2 but the game ended saying end of part1 only?
amm i think people are gone need a little bit more info, what platform version did you download (pc/linux/mac/android)?, what site did you chose to download from, was it a compresed version, did you use mods ? thous kind of things

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Hmm. I sorta enjoyed this in the beginning, but with this burgeoning obsession with proplapses (which honestly are a horrible and deeply unsexy thing - not kink shaming but it´s really not something you´d want for a loved one/familymember as it can cause some serious health issues + it looks awful) I think I will walk away from this now. Not for me, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Ok, this is gonna be a weird post but here goes. I actually fixed a large amount of the script for this game. And by large I mean... large. People will know this game has a large amount of broken english. I fixed a big chunk, maybe like 30-40% of the game, around the middle section where the bad english is at its worst. After that it actually gets much better so no changes were made.
The catch though, is that I did this months ago, when it was still in Chapter 5 Part 1. I wanted to update it for the new version but I had to abandon this for lack of time. (I wanted to fix the whole game)
I won't be able to do that but maybe someone will do something with it. It's really just a copy-paste job from what I can tell, but I was scared of doing it myself and not testing it, because it could've ended up being bugged.
It's important to mention that this is the Koga3 "Multimod" version of the script. I assume everyone is using that
Anyway, if someone is interested in salvaging my work, you probably wanna use a text comparison tool to see where the script differs and then go from there in updating it to the most recent version
Anyway, thanks for reading and here it is

PS. Also, it's a really cool game. I really enjoyed what I played. The creator knows how to make a really interesting story, even if his english isn't the best :)

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Ok, this is gonna be a weird post but here goes. I actually fixed a large amount of the script for this game. And by large I mean... large. People will know this game has a large amount of broken english. I fixed a big chunk, maybe like 30-40% of the game, around the middle section where the bad english is at its worst. After that it actually gets much better so no changes were made.
The catch though, is that I did this months ago, when it was still in Chapter 5 Part 1. I wanted to update it for the new version but I had to abandon this for lack of time. (I wanted to fix the whole game)
I won't be able to do that but maybe someone will do something with it. It's really just a copy-paste job from what I can tell, but I was scared of doing it myself and not testing it, because it could've ended up being bugged.
It's important to mention that this is the Koga3 "Multimod" version of the script. I assume everyone is using that
Anyway, if someone is interested in salvaging my work, you probably wanna use a text comparison tool to see where the script differs and then go from there in updating it to the most recent version
Anyway, thanks for reading and here it is

PS. Also, it's a really cool game. I really enjoyed what I played. The creator knows how to make a really interesting story, even if his english isn't the best :)
Thank you for that. I will check it out and adapt it to the game. :)

Time for some Spoiler ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I had interested in the game some time ago, but I preferred to wait and see how it progresses. Actually the tags that interested me in the game were harem and romance.

But from what I've been reading the romance part is more or less non-existent, while the tags rape, corruption, slave, maledom, humiliation and the like are recurring and the basis of the game. I guess I can proceed to ignore the game with no regrets.

In any case, thanks for uploading it and good luck to the developer

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I had interested in the game some time ago, but I preferred to wait and see how it progresses. Actually the tags that interested me in the game were harem and romance.

But from what I've been reading the romance part is more or less non-existent, while the tags rape, corruption, slave, maledom, humiliation and the like are recurring and the basis of the game. I guess I can proceed to ignore the game with no regrets.

Yeah... I don't think this game would be for you. Unless you are into things like this involving girls that the mc is supposed to love:

Honestly I haven't deleted this game yet because I am intrigued by the overall story and I still have a little bit of hope that the dev will go a little easier on the extreme stuff with the main love interests in future updates.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

There are 2 group's of NPC's.

1. Romance girls. Both sisters and the mother plus some others.
There is some rough sex with this group but there is romance.

2. Slaves that get all the bad tags for. (Rape, corruption, slave, maledom and humiliation and such.

Reactions: Xegrid

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There are 2 group's of NPC's.

1. Romance girls. Both sisters and the mother plus some others.
There is some rough sex with this group but there is romance.

2. Slaves that get all the bad tags for. (Rape, corruption, slave, maledom and humiliation and such.
From what I've seen, rough sex is too rough for my taste.

On the other hand, can all (and when I say all I mean not happen at all) rape, humiliation, slavery, and really any sex scene with the second group of NPC's be avoided?

Yeah... I don't think this game would be for you. Unless you are into things like this involving girls that the mc is supposed to love:

Honestly I haven't deleted this game yet because I am intrigued by the overall story and I still have a little bit of hope that the dev will go a little easier on the extreme stuff with the main love interests in future updates.
It doesn't look like the romantic route is to my taste, at least the sex scenes. I guess you can't avoid things like this, like, for example, avoiding all the sex scenes with the romance LIs.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
On the other hand, can all (and when I say all I mean not happen at all) rape, humiliation, slavery, and really any sex scene with the second group of NPC's be avoided?
No, the story/sex scenes are more or less kinetic (there are few avoidable sex scenes; mainly just variations based on corruption/love). You have choices with the main LI (the family) if you want to go a more corrupt route or loving route.

If you are not into rougher sex (mainly maledom), you will probably not like this game. I typically do not like that genre, but I do like this game for some reason.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
No, the story/sex scenes are more or less kinetic (there are few avoidable sex scenes; mainly just variations based on corruption/love). You have choices with the main LI (the family) if you want to go a more corrupt route or loving route.

If you are not into rougher sex (mainly maledom), you will probably not like this game. I typically do not like that genre, but I do like this game for some reason.
Yea sounds like i wont be playing this either, I dont mind the MC being a bit rougher than most games but am pretty vanilla when it comes to sex, and the amount of rough sex is more than i care for. Really liked the red heads too so kinda sad

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

Ok, I'm sending it to my long list of ignored games.

Nov 12, 2021
I'm always on the look out for games that have characters with smaller to natural sized breasts. I do appreciate devs that add at least one or two characters that I can enjoy even if i have to sluggishly wade through monstrous amounts of huge fat ugly bazookas and thunder thighs to get to them.

Thanks, dev, for all your work.
P.S. More story less prolapses, please.

Reactions: EthanKrautz

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2020
Some News

Hello everyone, for those who support me on ...., well I wasn't planning to open again my Subscriber account for BSAA, only for The Sunset Fairies (My next game that is just being born), I will reopen my Subscriber account.
Some people have asked me to do so, but we'll see....

And for those who want to stop by the thread I opened on The Sunset Fairies, here it is.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sunset-fairies-development-thread.128299/

That's all, See ya...

3.20 star(s) 78 Votes