RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Let me introduce you to the official cats of Between Two Worlds:

View attachment 3839669

This is Billie (White) and Ray (Black). Ray has no eyes. I adopted them last year :)

If you'd like to help me buy them treats, feel free to hit me up on Patreon! <3
Lol Devs trying get more Patron via cats. Hope it does not become a norm. Later we will have devs with dogs/sick grandma/lost nemo/tribute for spaghetti monster asking people to support them for it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Lol Devs trying get more Patron via cats. Hope it does not become a norm. Later we will have devs with dogs/sick grandma/lost nemo/tribute for spaghetti monster asking people to support them for it.
Well, we had devs telling patrons that their pets died and they got depressed because of it and that's why they had to postpone updates.

So, why not?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Well, we had devs telling patrons that their pets died and they got depressed because of it and that's why they had to postpone updates.

So, why not?
Postpone update is fine. Asking for money for some reason other than their actual product is bad practice. There is already a lot of bad devs out there, making such practice a norm will be bad.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
I'm going to choose to believe the best, that you were simply trying (albeit, failing) to be funny here.

In other news, here's a new public special render for everyone to enjoy. Emily is back in town!

Emily July 17 2024 v3.png

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'm going to choose to believe the best, that you were simply trying (albeit, failing) to be funny here.

In other news, here's a new public special render for everyone to enjoy. Emily is back in town!

View attachment 3840326
Nothing against you. Was just joking around albeit failing but my points stands - a lot of dev giving excuse to get support which is not relevant to the things they are doing and a lot of them were bullshit. I'm just using the cat as an example but you're one of the good ones so no hope you dont take offense.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes