Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
newheader.jpg

f95logo.png

Overview:
What happens when reality and fantasy start to collide?
You and your friends are just normal, run of the mill young adults, enjoying life and friendship. But the game that you've been playing is suddenly very real, with very real impact. Who is that woman in your dreams? What does she want with you? How will you handle yourself?

Trailer and more information:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-04
Release Date: 2023-12-28
Developer: Drooskati - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Win/Linux Ch. 7: - - - -
Mac Ch. 7: - - -
Android (Chapter 5): - - -

Extras: Russian Translation* -
Fan Sigs - More Fan Sigs - Walkthrough* - Android*
*This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

hannah-bj (2).gif btw-02-01b-037.png btw-02-12-007.png btw-02-09-025.png btw-02-11-019.png BTW Christmas Promo_result.png btw-03-11-008.jpg ch03prev1.jpg ch03prev2.jpg btw-01-05-015.png btw-02-04-001.png btw-01-07-005.png btw-01-04-001.png btw-01-02-001.png btw-01-09-001.png btw-01-09-023.png btw-01-11-032.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Good luck i guess it's arround 15-30min gameplay

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Also, just want to post this here, since some won't read the notes. Like many, I was heavily impacted by the economic issues of 2020. Back in September, I decided to take a jump into something I'd never done before. While I did have a background with programming, it's been a VERY long time since I'd done any, and I'd never done any 3DCG, or really, any visual creative work at all. I've spent the past 9 months learning this stuff, and this is the result.

Just have to say a big thanks to recreation (Bad Memories) and Killer7 (My New Family). They were both incredibly kind and helped me ALOT while navigating Daz, and learning the Renpy engine.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Try it and find out!! That's the whole point, is it not? Cute redhead with freckles, cute brunet with freckles I'm so IN and going to give this a try and trust the devs word on the dreaded three letter word in there notes :p ( touching or harassment I can deal with, hopefully with the possibility of dealing with the situation swiftly)

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I wont play the game because it will have NPC's groping/harassing the main girls and some other things regarding indirect NTR content (read developer notes), but kudos for the developer for being upfront about this from the start, other devs do a herculean effort trying to hide this kind of thing from players.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Try it and find out!! That's the whole point, is it not? Cute redhead with freckles, cute brunet with freckles I'm so IN and going to give this a try and trust the devs word on the dreaded three letter word in there notes :p ( touching or harassment I can deal with, hopefully with the possibility of dealing with the situation)
I personally do not like the forbidden letters. I will not at any point have it in my creative endeavors.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
One question will you be adding pregnancy in future updates you currently don’t have it in future tags?
That is actually in my docs as a possibility. I do have room in my planned storyline for it to occur, but I'm not yet settled on the aspect. If I were to do it, I would want to work it into the story more than just as an afterthought in the ending "And they lived happily ever after" stuff. I think it comes down to player feedback more than anything. The story has room for evolution, and this is one of those considerations.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
It looks interesting. But I have a question.

Could I enjoy this game if I am a vanilla person?

I wonder about the tags and the planned tags. I see the romance tag, which is always a yes for me. I always go for the romance paths.
But I also see tags I don't like. For example, corruption, blackmail, humiliation, slave, sleep sex and sexual harassment. Will I be able to prevent these things from happening? Or will they be forced?

About sexual harassment towards one of the girls I have no problem, as long as the MC eventually can do something to stop it or prevent it from happening, protecting the girl. I understand that it will be necessary for the plot and we will not be able to prevent this from happening early in the game.

Congratulations on the launch and much success in development!

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
It looks interesting. But I have a question.

Could I enjoy this game if I am a vanilla person?

I wonder about the tags and the planned tags. I see the romance tag, which is always a yes for me. I always go for the romance paths.
But I also see tags I don't like. For example, corruption, blackmail, humiliation, slave, sleep sex and sexual harassment. Will I be able to prevent these things from happening? Or will they be forced?

About sexual harassment towards one of the girls I have no problem, as long as the MC eventually can do something to stop it or prevent it from happening, protecting the girl. I understand that it will be necessary for the plot and we will not be able to prevent this from happening early in the game.

Congratulations on the launch and much success in development!
I absolutely appreciate where you're coming from! Nothing will be forced, ever. You start the game in a relationship with Hannah (The redhead). If that is who you want to stick it out with through the end, you will ABSOLUTELY be able to do so. There may be teasing conversations between you throughout, but if you want to remain faithful to her, you can :)

As for the harassment, it's actually several chapters down the road. I already know how it CAN happen (doesn't mean it WILL, remember, choices matter). And the person it happens to will take care of it in their own way, that will be exceptionally satisfying :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
One possible goof so far, I selected the Maid outfit but Hannah went and got the school girls outfit

As to the three letter word discussion (which I hate - the discussion not necessarily the 3 letters) I'm not sure there's such a thing as "indirect NTR", it's either NTR or it isn't. Hedging will just upset people.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I absolutely appreciate where you're coming from! Nothing will be forced, ever. You start the game in a relationship with Hannah (The redhead). If that is who you want to stick it out with through the end, you will ABSOLUTELY be able to do so. There may be teasing conversations between you throughout, but if you want to remain faithful to her, you can :)

As for the harassment, it's actually several chapters down the road. I already know how it CAN happen (doesn't mean it WILL, remember, choices matter). And the person it happens to will take care of it in their own way, that will be exceptionally satisfying :)
OK, first your game looks very good, the effort is noticeable and, from my point of view, you are starting with the right foot, I wish you good luck.(y)

As for the delicate content ... personally, I would only be bothered if the main character was left as a pathetic loser who loses the girl without further ado (which is how they generally put the MC in ntr games), however if an npc appears "bothering "to the MC and the girls and has a purpose as revenge for him or even to open the interaction with other girls (example: he tries to flirt with your girl, but not only do you avoid this, but you take his girl), I think It will be fine, as long as it is something according to the story and does not appear just to satisfy nonsensical tastes.:unsure:

Excuse so much text :ROFLMAO:, also good luck.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
One possible goof so far, I selected the Maid outfit but Hannah went and got the school girls outfit
Ah, I see. In the clothing store, I have the script swapped. The variable is set correctly, I just put the wrong text in the dialogue box. I'll fix it in the next update. Thank you :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

loikl

Feb 14, 2018

As to the three letter word discussion (which I hate - the discussion not necessarily the 3 letters) I'm not sure there's such a thing as "indirect NTR", it's either NTR or it isn't. Hedging will just upset people.
Yes, you have reason that either it is ntr or it is not, but unfortunately, in this forum that an npc touches the back of a girl (even though she does not even know the MC) is ntr, so ... we will have What to wait and see, in games like Superpowered and Glassix there is no ntr tag (of course, they are not ntr) but some avoid those games because of some scenes that occur.
The point is that the dev has good reasons to mention that there could be some "sexual harassment" to the girls if someone does not like it because it is already warned, from there to say that the girls end up having sex with others I think something very different.:unsure:

The same I am with you to avoid conflicts, fights and 30 pages of discussions for this so let's just say that the girls will not have sex with other npc but maybe they will be groped, or at least that's what I understood.:LOL:

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes