Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Overview and future tags got me interested. Will watch thread. Good luck.
Thanks. One thing that has annoyed me while delving into this genre, is devs putting up tags that aren't actually in the game, or missing ones that are. I plan to be VERY proactive with that. With each update, if new content is released that results in the inclusion of new tags, I'll make sure to get the new tags added. I'm trying to be as accurate and honest with people as possible.

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
What impresses me most about this game is the DEV frankness. Congratulations, few have the courage or the will to make things clear where they are going and what I publish the game for.

Just for that fact the DEV already has my attention and I will definitely add it to my watch list.

Reactions: RogMR

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Indirect NTR, that's funny, i'll wait to see where this goes.

Basically some sexual harassment of girls, but it is NOT going to escalate to sex, therefore it is not ntr but as the forum is what it is ... better to be safe.

Reactions: Drooskati

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
is the harem going to be optional so we can have just a solo girl and is the lesbian tag going to be with Hannah

Reactions: MrFriendly

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
Tbh, you had me at redheads, future INGAME pregnancies and being corrupted by rec. What about harem?
Where you end up will be entirely up to you. As someone else asked, you could stay true to Hannah. Or you could have all 3 of the girls, and others, in your loving harem. Or they may end up with you, but in a subservient manner, if you decide to go another route. In all, I expect to have 6 to 8 potential endings. 6 minimum, with the ability to expand to 8 depending on where things go over time.

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
is the harem going to be optional so we can have just a solo girl and is the lesbian tag going to be with Hannah
Everything will be optional. There will not be any forced activities. Hannah will most likely in involved with any such actions, but again, there will be options. I know that by creating these options, I'm adding work to myself, but that is why I'm actively working to increase my hardware ability. Right now, I'm able to do about 20 renders a day on average, and when I do animations I render those while sleeping/working.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Where you end up will be entirely up to you. As someone else asked, you could stay true to Hannah. Or you could have all 3 of the girls, and others, in your loving harem. Or they may end up with you, but in a subservient manner, if you decide to go another route. In all, I expect to have 6 to 8 potential endings. 6 minimum, with the ability to expand to 8 depending on where things go over time.
Omg, welcome to the family.

Reactions: Jsd16

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks good and the story seems like it'd be an interesting experience. I would say it's not too original of a concept but it could be great depending on how it's used so I'll be looking forward to that. I'm eager to check this out.

Aug 20, 2020
the plot seems quite interesting, hence i shall give it a try.
also: thanks for the Mac version, Dev;
i wish you good luck with your project.

cheers.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
This looks pretty interesting even the future tags look good except for one tag that's "Group Sex" I really don't mind it, but I would prefer if it was optional.
As far the Developer Notes I really don't mind if there getting harassment by other NPCs or making contact as long as the female NPC's tells them off.

Reactions: JC07 and loikl

Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
the plot seems quite interesting, hence i shall give it a try.
also: thanks for the Mac version, Dev;
i wish you good luck with your project.

cheers.
You're welcome! Though, please let me know if it works okay? I don't personally have a Mac, so I cannot test it. I'm blindly relying on the package builder lol.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This looks pretty interesting even the future tags look good except for one tag that's "Group Sex" I really don't mind it, but I would prefer if it was optional.
As far the Developer Notes I really don't mind if there getting harassment by other NPCs or making contact as long as the female NPC's tells them off.
Don't worry. Group sex also refers to when the MC has sex with several girls at the same time (without another man).

Reactions: bruce555 and JC07

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Wow that's cool, I guess it can be something like Sisterly lust that you can end up with some girls, just one, well all or none.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes