4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Isn't Freya supposed to the sister? She's referred to as homemaker in this one. At least I think that's who Evey was talking about made it feel that way.

Not at all, Spellbook is great, some of the best animations on the site.
Maybe, but as soon as I noticed it was created in Unity...it's a pass for me. Now if there was a Renpy conversion, then I'd try it.

Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Maybe, but as soon as I noticed it was created in Unity...it's a pass for me. Now if there was a Renpy conversion, then I'd try it.
I feel that, I have tossed a bunch of games that could've been really great if they weren't in Unity. When done right it can be a great platform, but those are few and far between and I know it's always a potential waste of time. Off the top of my head that's the only Unity game I get excited about.

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
That is really going to be an uphill battle, in my opinion.
P.S. Is the dev's other game, Hot & Cold, abandoned or just on hold?
Yeah, you are correct about the combination of tags, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is going to be true every single time. I am confident that support for the vn will grow, if not today, then tomorrow.
Rather, I am interested to know how the experience has been so far for the people who solely play the vanilla route. I know one thing that they don't concern themselves with the presence of ntr route in the vn. If they enjoy the story and premise, they will continue playing it.
And thanks for pointing out the error with the dialogue earlier.

Isn't Freya supposed to the sister? She's referred to as homemaker in this one. At least I think that's who Evey was talking about made it feel that way.
Homemaker doesn't always mean wife/gf. Moreover, mc used it as a lighthearted playful gesture.

Hey dev, if you're seeing this, when do you intend to make 0.1.5 part 2 public?
As soon as I publish the patreon build i.e. part 3.

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Yeah, you are correct about the combination of tags, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is going to be true every single time. I am confident that support for the vn will grow, if not today, then tomorrow.
Rather, I am interested to know how the experience has been so far for the people who solely play the vanilla route. I know one thing that they don't concern themselves with the presence of ntr route in the vn. If they enjoy the story and premise, they will continue playing it.
And thanks for pointing out the error with the dialogue earlier.

Homemaker doesn't always mean wife/gf. Moreover, mc used it as a lighthearted playful gesture.

As soon as I publish the patreon build i.e. part 3.
Keep doing you dude, game is really good, one of the best 'roommates' i have seen in a game, you have a new supporter in me very soon<3

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
you are correct about the combination of tags
Only about ntr. For sharing I completely disagree.
Some of the best sharing games imho are ones in which it's just a part of the content, which generally means games with several LIs. Which are generally considered harem.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just started and I'm having a hard time getting into it.
It's supposed to be playful banter but the dialogue between MC and Freya is painful to read. It's not amusing and comes across and non stop whinging.
I'm skipping the parts where she talks and hoping I don't miss anything important

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Nice game! <3
Reminds me of Runaway Princess.
Same, we can see that the developer was inspired by the incredible and, alas, abandoned great game Runaway Princess.

The only downside, personally, is that the netorare path is too vanilla, which is weird (players who like the vanilla stuff have their vanilla path, but those who like the ntr stuff don't have a real netorare path.)

Last edited:

Ally0077

Jul 15, 2018
So Freya is NOT the real sister of MC? Oh man, that's a downer. Please add a patch to add another angle tp the story and make Freya her real sister - remove all references of 'not my sister' too. I was starting to like the game! :( It has great potential. Please I beg you!

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
So Freya is NOT the real sister of MC? Oh man, that's a downer. Please add a patch to add another angle tp the story and make Freya her real sister - remove all references of 'not my sister' too. I was starting to like the game! :( It has great potential. Please I beg you!
Sister-granny-motherfucker? Brother-daddy-grandpasucker?

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
when will the public update come out here?
Unfortunately I can't be a patreon subscriber :(
:( :cry:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes