4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
when will the public update come out here?
Unfortunately I can't be a patreon subscriber :(
:( :cry:
It won't be long, most likely 7 more days from now, I'm saying this because in 2 more days the month will be over since the publication of v 1.5 part I, that the creator of the game corrects me or some patreon , but he had mentioned that when he released the next version, he would release v1.5 part II
PS: I apologize if something is not well understood since I am using a translator because English is not my native language, I can read and write it but it takes me too long and because of the translator it is faster

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
But, at the same time how many of those "monthly" update ones are 5 minutes of content? I'm guessing quite a few ;)
I cannot take away from you the reason in that part, I am not saying that it applies to everyone, but that is seen in most cases in those who work alone or with a maximum of 2 people, and in those cases it is understood why, since who want to keep their followers in the loop and let them know they haven't given up,
In this case, RolePlayer had already commented that it would release the previous version when it released a new update, and I respect that, the point is that people can't avoid asking their creator to quickly release an update, especially when they do a great job, but from my neutral point of view,
You can't rush the creators either, as that would lead them to do their job poorly and have various bugs or errors in the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I cannot take away from you the reason in that part, I am not saying that it applies to everyone, but that is seen in most cases in those who work alone or with a maximum of 2 people, and in those cases it is understood why, since who want to keep their followers in the loop and let them know they haven't given up,
In this case, RolePlayer had already commented that it would release the previous version when it released a new update, and I respect that, the point is that people can't avoid asking their creator to quickly release an update, especially when they do a great job, but from my neutral point of view,
You can't rush the creators either, as that would lead them to do their job poorly and have various bugs or errors in the game.
Yeah, that's why I'm saying, no need to rush just because people want updates faster, been a few lately that add like 300 renders or so, but hey, if they want to stay monthly or what not, that's them. I prefer if time is taken and can have a meaty update, but tha's.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Between Worlds [v0.1.5 Part II] [RolePlayer]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Candy_L

Jul 13, 2023
Yeah, you are correct about the combination of tags, but that doesn't necessarily mean it is going to be true every single time. I am confident that support for the vn will grow, if not today, then tomorrow.
Rather, I am interested to know how the experience has been so far for the people who solely play the vanilla route. I know one thing that they don't concern themselves with the presence of ntr route in the vn. If they enjoy the story and premise, they will continue playing it.
And thanks for pointing out the error with the dialogue earlier.

Homemaker doesn't always mean wife/gf. Moreover, mc used it as a lighthearted playful gesture.

As soon as I publish the patreon build i.e. part 3.
"Vanilla players= players who enjoy ntr"?
"Vanilla" players enjoying a cuck game , yes surely :LOL:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BetweenWorlds-0.1.5P2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
As I thought, it is one of the best I have played so far, if we go only in the VN category it would be the best at the moment, although the progress in the update was not very long, it makes up for it by a lot with the quality Of content,
This msg, more than anything, is to wish the person(s) of RolePlayer good health, they do not have any kind of economic or family problems, and that they hold their desire to finish the game very high, since it would hurt a lot that a great work like this that abandoned

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I requested in new tag to add story because miss so many games that have stories as no way to search for Story. This looks good and yet I have missed this one many times. If you like the idea of a story tag than go request it also in the new tag and see if they will add it.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Saw someone saying on an earlier version that Netorare is planned but was not yet in the game, is that still the case?

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Between Worlds [v0.1.5-PartI] Unofficial Android Port + RiamMar's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 238mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mixdrop doesn't work. It only shows "Invalid ticket id. Please try again."
In fact, every link on this site no longer works for me except for Mega.
I don't know why.

Reactions: KingFap
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes