4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The scene with Vica, at the pool when you first meet her, has missing images.
Image Vicpool00010 not found
Runs through to "Vicpool00020".

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The scene with Vica, at the pool when you first meet her, has missing images.
Image Vicpool00010 not found
Runs through to "Vicpool00020".
Think it's a typo in code.
There are images titled "vicpool....." rather than "Vicpool....." in:
.\game\chapters\images\webp converted\Day 2 and day 3\Vica-wrestling and pool\
But letter-case doesn't seem to be the issue.

EDIT: Ah, I think I see why.
scene16.rpy starting line 146
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The filenames should be vicpool00xx not vicpool000xx after 0009

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Apparently, there's no actual NTR, cheating, in this game, which was a disappointment. So if you want the women to get with other people you have to explicitly tell them to or invite the other guys to try, in that case, sharing is unavoidable. I wanted to play a pure NTR route where the MC doesn't get any but that's also unavoidable, the MC will get with the girls.

So if you want to avoid any kind of sharing, it's possible and explicit (though some characters will spy on the women and one even takes a handful of a girl's butt before being stopped), but if you wanted NTR, though luck.
Ofc not, the dev was explicit about this early on, read this: https://f95zone.to/threads/between-worlds-v0-1-5-part-ii-roleplayer.129383/post-10872422

If you're looking for a humiliation of mc story, this isn't it.

The locations and models are absolutely stunning! Gonna give this a closer look for sure. Big thanks to the dev for share! ;)
Agreed, I especially like the textures on Freya. Though the dev could benefit from sliding the hair forehead depth and width morphs down a touch to remove artifacts from the face-skullcap interface, as seen here:

ss1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel Cake
Sep 1, 2020
Between Worlds [v0.1.5-PartII] Unofficial Android Port + RiamMar's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 277mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Cant download coz website not working
Another link please

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
"I despise ntr"

Gotta appreciate the ass backwards way moderation works here. Post a simple gif *deleted off topic* but a clown posting personal attacks perfectly ok. :KEK:
I think it's in an uncomfortable middleground. I'd rather it either be a total free-for-all, or North Korea and anything less than "Great game! Keep it up! would vanish. This way at least there'd be consistency, and I say this as someone on the opposite side of the fence as you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nurikabe

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
"I despise ntr"

Gotta appreciate the ass backwards way moderation works here. Post a simple gif *deleted off topic* but a clown posting personal attacks perfectly ok. :KEK:
Good job misrepresenting what I said, I said I despise "Netorare", which I do, that's why I've never played a game with unavoidable netorare in it. Also I'm just stating the obvious which is, you sensitive people out there who rush to complain anytime a new game with NTR of any kind is released, avoidable or not, need to learn to just avoid these games instead of harassing developers like your a bunch of angsty teenagers.

Also the only clowns here are the ones who can't handle >optional< NTR in a video game.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think it's in an uncomfortable middleground. I'd rather it either be a total free-for-all, or North Korea and anything less than "Great game! Keep it up! would vanish. This way at least there'd be consistency, and I say this as someone on the opposite side of the fence as you.
What fence? I like consistency too
Good job misrepresenting what I said, I said I despise "Netorare", which I do, that's why I've never played a game with unavoidable netorare in it. Also I'm just stating the obvious which is, you sensitive people out there who rush to complain anytime a new game with NTR of any kind is released, avoidable or not, need to learn to just avoid these games instead of harassing developers like your a bunch of angsty teenagers.

Also the only clowns here are the ones who can't handle >optional< NTR in a video game.
A clown wouldn't know what a strawman is either. Please continue. :KEK:

Phunfoteno

Oct 6, 2017
This game is great, but if I could ask/suggest something, it would be to have an exhibitionist path without sharing or ntring. And, to be honest, I don't think much would be needed to achieve that.

Like the scene with Randolf, just have a line for MC signaling him to maintain a respectful distance and it's golden. The one with soldiers? Just change the lines from having it talk about the soldier doing things to the MC doing things...

Just my two cents

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

QH24

Aug 2, 2021
This game is great, but if I could ask/suggest something, it would be to have an exhibitionist path without sharing or ntring. And, to be honest, I don't think much would be needed to achieve that.

Like the scene with Randolf, just have a line for MC signaling him to maintain a respectful distance and it's golden. The one with soldiers? Just change the lines from having it talk about the soldier doing things to the MC doing things...

Just my two cents

You can suggest it here :coffee:

Reactions: Phunfoteno

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Starting to really doubt that this is going to be an enjoyable game for players who are not playing on the sharing/NTR route, like me. It seems like this update didn't really add anything to the story other than set up future scenes for sharing and NTR for players on that route. As a player on the romance/harem route, I was particularly aggravated to see one of the MC's established LI's getting groped in the tavern by a customer. It even goes so far as to mention his hand is right up against her pussy. To make it even worse, there were no ramifications for doing him doing this.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Starting to really doubt that this is going to be an enjoyable game for players who are not playing on the sharing/NTR route, like me. It seems like this update didn't really add anything to the story other than set up future scenes for sharing and NTR for players on that route. As a player on the romance/harem route, I was particularly aggravated to see one of the MC's established LI's getting groped in the tavern by a customer. It even goes so far as to mention his hand is right up against her pussy. To make it even worse, there were no ramifications for doing him doing this.
I see what you mean. With almost every other choice being NTR/sharing, it seems like you will miss a fair chunk of the game if you choose not to participate.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Just my two cents
That's a nice idea, particularly because so many games have to be all-or-nothing in regards to those types of fantasies, and you're right, it could be done with a few dialogue switches and wouldnt need many additional screens.

I could sympathize so much more if that slash wasn't there between romance and harem o_O.

I do see where you're coming from - and dev would be best suited to take that stuff like fondling in bar off the non-ntr path. Unless it explicity serves the story later in some way (like maybe you have to fight those guys and that's the build up), then I don't see why it would be on that path.

I see what you mean. With almost every other choice being NTR/sharing, it seems like you will miss a fair chunk of the game if you choose not to participate.
Though I'm in the sharing camp - realize there's scant sex content on both sides right now though - so in another update or two we can better make this judgement.

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
Ntr haters, whining everywhere. I wonder how many good games they broke, depriving interesting content and forks, apply pressure on dev.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes