4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
In the bar scene, is there only the option to save Freya or do I have to make a different previous choice to have another option?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I never saw that outcome on any paths - we talking about when she's dancing on tables right? If I do save her, mc walks over. If you do someone else, one of the bar patrons takes her upstairs and spanks her.
This is the part I'm talking about:

Python:
label d7tav_ntr:
    pt "Do I save the stubborn 'I-know-everything' miss, or should I let someone else teach her the rules?"
    menu:
        "Save her." if True:
            jump d7tav_van
        "Let someone else do it." if freya_travis == True:
            jump d7tav_fr_dev
But yeah, there are no renders for that from what I can tell. Unless I'm looking at the wrong thing here... maybe just not implemented yet, because that might be more of the NTR choice instead of NTRS.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is the part I'm talking about:

Python:
label d7tav_ntr:
    pt "Do I save the stubborn 'I-know-everything' miss, or should I let someone else teach her the rules?"
    menu:
        "Save her." if True:
            jump d7tav_van
        "Let someone else do it." if freya_travis == True:
            jump d7tav_fr_dev
But yeah, there are no renders for that from what I can tell. Unless I'm looking at the wrong thing here... maybe just not implemented yet, because that might be more of the NTR choice instead of NTRS.
When I played it (and freya_travis is true so I have both choices) - the second choice results in this scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aside, it's a shame the Freya-Travis scene all on all paths wasn't seen to conclusion- I was eagerly anticipating this update, thinking that would naturally occur. Not to say the rest was bad, it wasn't, had some other nifty scenes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
When I played it (and freya_travis is true so I have both choices) - the second choice results in this scene

Aside, it's a shame the Freya-Travis scene wasn't seen to conclusion on all paths - I was eagerly anticipating this update, thinking that would naturally occur. Not to say the rest was bad, it wasn't, had some other nifty scenes.
yep, that's what I got, too.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Aside, it's a shame the Freya-Travis scene all on all paths wasn't seen to conclusion- I was eagerly anticipating this update, thinking that would naturally occur. Not to say the rest was bad, it wasn't, had some other nifty scenes.
Ok, RP just explained it on discord. You need to be on Travis path in order to be on Deveron path. So, that's why it checks if you have the freya_travis variable set correctly. That makes sense, since you probably don't deal with/meet Deveron unless Freya and Travis are getting close.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ok, RP just explained it on discord. You need to be on Travis path in order to be on Deveron path. So, that's why it checks if you have the freya_travis variable set correctly. That makes sense, since you probably don't deal with/meet Deveron unless Freya and Travis are getting close.
Okay that makes sense, thank you for asking him. Obviously, that looks like a path I'd be interested in. :HideThePain:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Mostly netorase. Not sure if there will be a netorare route eventually. Dev say check back later.
I played a bit of the beginning and then looked through the script files for the rest. From what I could tell, there is no NTR at all. It's 100% netorase. I doubt netorare/cheating/stolen would fit into this story, based on my impression. The "NTR" flags are all set by explicit and optional choices from the MC where he encourages her get with other dudes. Even the netorase --> NTR progression doesn't seem plausible or ideal here, if the dev even has plans for that. That kind of thing only really makes sense thematically if the MC was encouraging the netorase due to his inferiority complex or cuck fetish. If it's framed as alpha sharing like this one, progression into NTR will be ill-advised.

Anyways, you guys who enjoy netorase have fun.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I played a bit of the beginning and then looked through the script files for the rest. From what I could tell, there is no NTR at all. It's 100% netorase. I doubt netorare/cheating/stolen would fit into this story, based on my impression. The "NTR" flags are all set by explicit and optional choices from the MC where he encourages her get with other dudes. Even the netorase --> NTR progression doesn't seem plausible or ideal here, if the dev even has plans for that. That kind of thing only really makes sense thematically if the MC was encouraging the netorase due to his inferiority complex or cuck fetish. If it's framed as alpha sharing like this one, progression into NTR will be ill-advised.

Anyways, you guys who enjoy netorase have fun.
hey there are tons of ntr games sporting 'ntrs in name only' routes, may be as well we get one on the other foot now :cool:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Agreed. You want vanila, go eat a d**k and be sad in the corner. The only content you'll get, is some kissing and handholding. You want NTR, then your welcome here. Although, I have no idea what is there in the NTR rout because I don't play it, but it would be better to focus on one thing other than trying to please both parties.
I still couldn't figure what is the main course of the plot. The only idea that pops in my head is that, the Dev wanted to make an NTR game, default plot, you go around and see how your close ones are getting owned. Typical for cucks. Then he added harem to try and "seduce" the vanilla enjoyers.
I strongly disagree. The vanilla route has plenty to enjoy. Its just the latest update was more ntr heavy.

AgriasQuarto

Nov 22, 2018
Unbelievable, so even after giving our blessing to Travis this clown can't even safeguard his own relationship and needs us to babysit him from being cucked. Hopefully its just a plotline for him to have some character growth. As much as I enjoy everything else in the game the dating pool for the women is making me feel depressed for them, no wonder they nearly gave up on having a sex life if these were their options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
in my understanding Travis is a piece of shit. its not cucking but he share his girls like whores.
I think that this path will lead to some kind of whore/cumdump route. so it makes sense that his "bro" Deveron will also join the "fun". I could be wrong or that Travis will change, who knows. we will see.
but, we can prevent it, so if u don't like it, stop it.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes