4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
HEre - future be for the brave!
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Romance, Teasing, MILF, Incest,
Where did you get that info? It's not in the OP
Edit: Nevermind I guess I'm blind

So is it planned to eventually have a patch to make them full siblings or will there be new actual relatives in the future? Or are they just intending for the foster sibling/aunt thing to count?

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Where did you get that info? It's not in the OP
Edit: Nevermind I guess I'm blind

So is it planned to eventually have a patch to make them full siblings or will there be new actual relatives in the future? Or are they just intending for the foster sibling/aunt thing to count?
Not by the dev... he's not looking to be pwned by Patreon. And also, a patch would have to change the story a bit since Freya is from another world. Might make things confusing in the future.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
in my understanding Travis is a piece of shit. its not cucking but he share his girls like whores.
I think that this path will lead to some kind of whore/cumdump route. so it makes sense that his "bro" Deveron will also join the "fun". I could be wrong or that Travis will change, who knows. we will see.
but, we can prevent it, so if u don't like it, stop it.
Yeah I have no interest in Travis content, my interest is in generally corrupting Freya without handing her to some douche

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
We've recently updated the discord to use the forum/thread/post format for route suggestions. If you have an idea to share, come check out the discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: QH24

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey.I see on the tags of this game that it has both swinging and netorare.SInce i am in search of games that have swinging and especially swinging gone wrong can someone explain to me without spoiling much if the swinging on this game has or perhaps will have ntr elements?

amber111

Dec 26, 2023
Hey.I see on the tags of this game that it has both swinging and netorare.SInce i am in search of games that have swinging and especially swinging gone wrong can someone explain to me without spoiling much if the swinging on this game has or perhaps will have ntr elements?
there is no humiliation aspect or 'sharing gone wrong' stuff. everything is ur choice and u can corrupt the love intersts and not have sex with them and just watch. however u cannot completely avoid mc having sex.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
.SInce i am in search of games that have swinging and especially swinging gone wrong
Lol that's one of the rarest fetish in games on the site, I don't think I've actually seen that. Sure, plenty of games have "heavily ntr themed swinging" where it starts as ntr then mc becomes "okay" with it, but never where it starts as amicable then gets out of control.... AHM is probably the closest to that, or "Another Mans Wife".

As guy above said though, that's definitely not present here.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Lol that's one of the rarest fetish in games on the site, I don't think I've actually seen that. Sure, plenty of games have "heavily ntr themed swinging" where it starts as ntr then mc becomes "okay" with it, but never where it starts as amicable then gets out of control.... AHM is probably the closest to that, or "Another Mans Wife".

As guy above said though, that's definitely not present here.
there are such games however they are indeed not so many.Swing n Miss For example comes to mind.Thanks for your suggestion though

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes