4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The new update just dropped and two things
1) Eve remains the hottest and her new scenes are incredible
2) Author is building up to Freya x Rude Buff Dude
So the people who want hard cucking may soon be satiated
As for me, I'm very satisfied with the way the Eve route is going X)

icecrea233

Jan 30, 2020
expect

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
thanks for the update, but does 2) mean thatll take development priority before the conclusion of Freya travis scene that already started?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
thanks for the update, but does 2) mean thatll take development priority before the conclusion of Freya travis scene that already started?
I'm assuming "Rude Buff Dude" is referring to Deveron and neither he nor Travis were featured in this update.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I'm assuming "Rude Buff Dude" is referring to Deveron and neither he nor Travis were featured in this update.
Well I didn't say he was featured, I said it was buildup because Protag and Freya have that discussion with the choice that indicates if you're going that route or not.

The Travis scene where they dry hump at night? That scene is over. If you mean his route, idk.
I personally prefer Travis over Deveron the Dick, but the author does as he likes.
So long as Eve route remains good, I'm hype.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well I didn't say he was featured, I said it was buildup because Protag and Freya have that discussion with the choice that indicates if you're going that route or not.
Well I wasn't saying that you said he was featured. I was merely providing some info for PGJ.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

The Travis scene where they dry hump at night? That scene is over. If you mean his route, idk.
I personally prefer Travis over Deveron the Dick, but the author does as he likes.
So long as Eve route remains good, I'm hype.
Oh I didn't realize that was complete - though it's been awhile, thanks.

Eve is bangable, she just doesnt have that whole center face cuteness Freya does... not even the sister thing for me (most of you know I scorn incest), she's just miles ahead in attractiveness compared to the whole cast, it's not fair for the others :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dkdk and Wirwawlp

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Oh I didn't realize that was complete - though it's been awhile, thanks.

Eve is bangable, she just doesnt have that whole center face cuteness Freya does... not even the sister thing for me (most of you know I scorn incest), she's just miles ahead in attractiveness compared to the whole cast, it's not fair for the others :LOL:
Freya > Eve > Meralda
But Eve has more content and better writing right now. Maybe a future update will avenge the Freya simps but not today! XD

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So, unless i made some wrong choices, MC can only fuck one side girl unitl now, right? Just to clear my doubt

Reactions: Rastafoo

16de7yue

Aug 5, 2022
The new update about Evelyn is very hot, but Elsa and Nora are not seen in SCENES. Does RolePlayer have any plans to add them in the future?
The current plot has not yet developed, and is now more like a story of rural life. If Elsa cannot be added to the story as soon as possible, I am afraid that the impression Elsa will leave on players will be difficult to compare with that of Evelyn and Freya.
Also, will there be NTR content for Elsa and Nora?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The new update about Evelyn is very hot, but Elsa and Nora are not seen in SCENES. Does RolePlayer have any plans to add them in the future?
The current plot has not yet developed, and is now more like a story of rural life. If Elsa cannot be added to the story as soon as possible, I am afraid that the impression Elsa will leave on players will be difficult to compare with that of Evelyn and Freya.
Also, will there be NTR content for Elsa and Nora?
Pardon me, who teh fuk are Elsa and Nora? Names genuinely don't ring a bell.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes