4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I quite like this game universe wise, character looks/personalities, even the kinks are going in the right direction for my tastes... but that's the problem, it seems to go in right direction, but never really reaching any meaningful checkpoints... If updates would come out on decent pace the buildup wouldn't be an issue, enhancement even, but at such slow pace from players perspective who keeps an eye out for every update it's really bluebally experience.. I wish this game well and hope it continues development with fast and chunky updates! If I had faith for longevity for this game I would try to exercise willpower to hold out for few updates, but it comes so rarely I can't help myself to peek.

P.S. Thanks GetOutOfMyLab for gallery, never noticed it before today :D

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Game with good potential mainly due to Tags Ntrs sharing, but it has to start right away with the more action scenes, sex without strings attached and more incisive dialogues.

Reactions: Danjuro83

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm going to ask something so groundbreaking and never seen before in this thread, I'm afraid it'll tore a hole in the very fabric of reality....

Is there any romantic one-on-one time with Freya and/or Eve in this update ?

Oh I can feel the seams of reality struggling....

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
Would it be possible to get the walkthrough mod possibly built into the game itself so we can just have a Option to Toggle on/off a walkthrough mod.

I usually play on android but the game won't work in Joiplay so I can't play the PC version and add the mod myself... Any time I try to open the game in JoiPlay the app crashes before anything loads and that's without the mod

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
HEre - future be for the brave!
Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Romance, Teasing, MILF, Incest,
Where did you get that info? It's not in the OP
Edit: Nevermind I guess I'm blind

So is it planned to eventually have a patch to make them full siblings or will there be new actual relatives in the future? Or are they just intending for the foster sibling/aunt thing to count?
It's gone from the genre tags now it seems?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
CAUTION: OPTIONAL NTR contents.
[If the NTR content offends you, please do not download and let this one slide. Live and let live. As always, there are pretty much straight choices when it comes to the NTR path or the non-NTR path. No stress.]

It's gone from the genre tags now it seems?
Out of these strong and devisive kinks, NTR won the battle:
no point now in developing any kind of a deeper relationship now that NTR has already discarded all bonds of love or understanding while the clueless MC is cucked left and right by the ”tricky” plot armored NTR vilains.

Whee would there be any point for actual bonds of blood if MC is careless and whatever ?

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
How often does the game get updates and how soon does it drop here? According to it, I might consider becoming a patron.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
[If the NTR content offends you, please do not download and let this one slide. Live and let live. As always, there are pretty much straight choices when it comes to the NTR path or the non-NTR path. No stress.]

no point now in developing any kind of a deeper relationship now that NTR has already discarded all bonds of love or understanding while the clueless MC is cucked left and right by the ”tricky” plot armored NTR vilains.

Whee would there be any point for actual bonds of blood if MC is careless and whatever ?
well thats not true .. there are a shit ton of people that have a strong deep relationship bond with NTR :LOL:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: yyunus

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

Bro the latest update literally adds a romantic lake visit with the main girl with NO NTR CONTENT; and you're still bitching and complaining.

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes