4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
CAUTION: OPTIONAL NTR contents.
[If the NTR content offends you, please do not download and let this one slide. Live and let live. As always, there are pretty much straight choices when it comes to the NTR path or the non-NTR path. No stress.]

Out of these strong and devisive kinks, NTR won the battle:
no point now in developing any kind of a deeper relationship now that NTR has already discarded all bonds of love or understanding while the clueless MC is cucked left and right by the ”tricky” plot armored NTR vilains.

Whee would there be any point for actual bonds of blood if MC is careless and whatever ?
The NTR is so easy to avoid in this, if you are this bad at visual novels can you even beat any normal game?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That was just one observation, taking into account what some gamers, including yourself, have praised consistently in the latest pages in this game thread - you love the NTR and keep advertising for more.

The NTR is so easy to avoid in this, if you are this bad at visual novels can you even beat any normal game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That was just one observation, taking into account what some gamers, including yourself, have praised consistently in the latest pages in this game thread - you love the NTR and keep advertising for more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The incest tag was always a misunderstanding. It was about 2 characters who were raised under the same roof as siblings with a full understanding that they weren't actually related. Since F95zone has a much more liberal definition of incest the tag was there but given the characters relationship it hardly feels like incest so someone inevitably reported the tag away.

As for NTR fans taking over the thread, that's because NTR fans get much less bothered by avoidable harem than harem fans get bothered by avoidable NTR. For the most part the loudest NTR haters instead of playing and just avoiding the NTR instead either moved on from the thread, or got warned/banned off of it. Same thing probably happened with the dev's Patreon. Harem fans not entirely but definitely for the most part don't support mixed NTR/harem games so supporters also end up being mostly made up of NTR and sharing fans.

Also not to be rude but the game is kinda pretty mid. NTR is at least spicy enough to make up for that among its fans. There's a lot better harem games out there that fans of that genre are gonna play so yet another reason they mostly aren't here.
Doesn't mean the harem content isn't here, there just aren't too many people who prefer it.

Corbin <3

Dec 14, 2023
Is the romance path worth my time? Just did the path with some sharing and borderline cuck shenanigans.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Between Worlds [v0.1.6 P3] [RolePlayer]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Can't wait for some good ole bush trimming...

View attachment 3458689
Sounds like this game really isn't for you.

But hey! You're in luck. There are actually somewhere around TEN THOUSAND games on this site alone where most of the LIs have shaved or trimmed bushes!

So...how about you go play one of those instead of trying to grumbling about one of the VERY few with a dev who is actually interested in hairy pussy! See how easy that would be?

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Aint no way we finally get to see someone without a bush? Lmao
Surely cant be cuz of me.
I remember asking about this few pages ago and suddenly its here.
What about creampies i asked as well, any creampies now?

I remember playing Keymaster and through the whole ass completed game there is 0 creampies. The dev uses some kind of magic bs excuse it cleans up immediately by itself lmao

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sounds like this game really isn't for you.

But hey! You're in luck. There are actually somewhere around TEN THOUSAND games on this site alone where most of the LIs have shaved or trimmed bushes!

So...how about you go play one of those instead of trying to grumbling about one of the VERY few with a dev who is actually interested in hairy pussy! See how easy that would be?
I'd wager that opinion was more based on a burning desire to use that gif :LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Highly possible. But bush content is way too rare in this 'industry' and the old Bushmen like me get real touchy anytime someone starts grumbling around one of the very very few games that actually features it. So...pardon the possibly-disproportionate reactivity.
I wasn't grumbling, I was teasing. If you read the post of the person I quoted, the dev has already hinted at Freya's bush trimming. So it's definitely a possibility, though I don't think it will be something drastic, either. I like both bald and maintained pubic hair. Freya's current style isn't terrible, but a little trim would be great (IMO).

But yeah, maybe try not reading into things so much. My post was light-hearted. It's not that serious.

Reactions: Looper9
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes