4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm sorry, but this may sound like an attack, and it's really not.

Did you really play an incest game then complain there's too much incest in it?
I mean it's all relative to what your preferences are and what the norm baseline is. For many tags, players would be up in arms if even after a tag was present, it represented the majority of the content.

Something like Come Home is an example of a game with the incest tag, yet depending on player choice it can represent but a small fraction of gameplay. On the other hand, in many games it's all-consuming.

But I guess between your response and the devs I got the answer I was looking for, so no harm done :) - i was simply trying to find out if it was indeed "an incest game" vs a "a game that happens to have some related characters"

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I designed it to give emphasis to different characters, but also only according to the storyline. The main female leads will obviously get more screen time; that's a given; however, I like to keep the variation too.
Long story short, there will be no two hours of incestuous coitus. There are relationships to build, places to explore, and other women to conquer.
I hope this somewhat answers your question, or maybe comes close to it.

The public release of the new update is due today, once I figure out the F95 rules for it.
Just to clarify, is there going to be family/incest NTR? Even optional? Just want to make sure.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Needs a strong proofreading pass. Renders look nice and story might have potential but the Google translator version of old school flowery prose does my head in.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

covertanon

Oct 24, 2017
I played the first update and I thought this was going to be a fantasy/harem game. Now I see that there is going to be swinging/sharing which shouldn't ever happen in a harem game. I have always thought that having a harem = no other guys fucking the girls in the harem. In my opinion you can't have both even if it is just a choice. If the girl brings that up then she doesn't belong in the harem because she wants to fuck other guys. If the guy brings it up then he is a cuck that would never get a harem in the first place because girls are not going to submit to or share a cuck. Good luck dev but this is just not for me.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I played the first update and I thought this was going to be a fantasy/harem game. Now I see that there is going to be swinging/sharing which shouldn't ever happen in a harem game. I have always thought that having a harem = no other guys fucking the girls in the harem. In my opinion you can't have both even if it is just a choice. If the girl brings that up then she doesn't belong in the harem because she wants to fuck other guys. If the guy brings it up then he is a cuck that would never get a harem in the first place because girls are not going to submit to or share a cuck. Good luck dev but this is just not for me.
Good luck to you too
covertanon

Reactions: GGGanon

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
only 2-3 posts above...
hard to look...hard to read...so easy to write/complain/demand.
Well...this one o complete agree with you, but now with the new (and on my opinion, really bad) change on the compressed version post, how many people use the search function? It will be a lot of "where is the compressed version" on every single game.

Reactions: Ursus4321

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well...this one o complete agree with you, but now with the new (and on my opinion, really bad) change on the compressed version post, how many people use the search function? It will be a lot of "where is the compressed version" on every single game.
ofc, yet that is/was mods/staff decision.
we shall see if that pays off for them, or not.
my bet would be on the later, yet i might be a bit biased :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well, it's been a while since I first played this title...and I've just noticed the content has been totally rewritten. What does the corruption points do to MC's love interests? (Less sexual content, or will it effect the harem path?)

The reason I ask, because I want to avoid ALL sharing (NTR) content, so I'm wondering if picking any choices with corruption will it cause negative issues later for MC? I prefer my MC's should be the only dude getting sexual with the girls. As well I really hope this story isn't only about a player having to constantly keep many other dudes away from his love interests, like other titles that try to accommodate the NTR / sharing, and harem crowd (two opposite kinks that definitely cause harem players concern).

Last edited:

RolePlayervn

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2021
Thanks for the compressed version and android port.

Also, thanks to the others who put their necks out for me.

Hey i really like you're game, I have a question tho on the share path will the mc still be nice to the girls or does he start treating them like whores
I like when the mc in games with sharing paths doesn't treat the girls badly but is nice to them
Ofcourse, mc will be nice to the girls even in ntr path. I personally do not like those where mc has to be mean to direct them into ntr path.

Well, it's been a while since I first played this title...and I've just noticed the content has been totally rewritten. What does the corruption points do to MC's love interests? (Less sexual content, or will it effect the harem path?)

The reason I ask, because I want to avoid ALL sharing (NTR) content, so I'm wondering if picking any choices with corruption will it cause negative issues later for MC? I prefer my MC's should be the only dude getting sexual with the girls. As well I really hope this story isn't only about a player having to constantly keep many other dudes away from his love interests, like other titles that try to accommodate the NTR / sharing, and harem crowd (two opposite kinks that definitely cause harem players concern).
To answer your question first, say you are avoiding everything ntr, you can still pick corruption based choices. Those corruption points will make her more ease in displaying her naughty side. for eg. exhibitionism. Just say no to "sharing/ntr" where you have to choose. Also, no you don't have to be constantly be on alert to fend off other guys.

You are playing the non-ntr route, disregarding the negativities; Basically deciding things for yourself. I respect that.

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
Thanks for the compressed version and android port.

Also, thanks to the others who put their necks out for me.

Ofcourse, mc will be nice to the girls even in ntr path. I personally do not like those where mc has to be mean to direct them into ntr path.

To answer your question first, say you are avoiding everything ntr, you can still pick corruption based choices. Those corruption points will make her more ease in displaying her naughty side. for eg. exhibitionism. Just say no to "sharing/ntr" where you have to choose. Also, no you don't have to be constantly be on alert to fend off other guys.

You are playing the non-ntr route, disregarding the negativities; Basically deciding things for yourself. I respect that.
so i can do non-ntr?

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes