4.10 star(s) 36 Votes

Nilanjan85

Dec 1, 2020
View attachment 2022288

Overview :
Between Worlds is a magical and adventurous-filled fantasy themed visual novel where you will assume the role of a male protagonist surrounded by an abundance of gorgeous and fascinating female characters, each with their own unique personality and backstory. You will get to bud relationships with them and drive the steer of your romance in any direction you desire. It also have you embark on a journey where you meet different people and protect the world from an unstoppable force.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-25
Release Date: 2023-04-25
Developer: Roleplayer -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD

View attachment 2129751 View attachment 2022316 View attachment 2022318 View attachment 2129750 View attachment 2129752 View attachment 2022325 View attachment 2022334 View attachment 2022341 View attachment 2129749 View attachment 2571894 View attachment 2571778
Game models and story very nice but only one optional very small animated scene so I give 3stars. Please add at least 30+ 3d animated sex scene in future update. Thanks.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It always amazes me that some people cant understand other people have different ideas, opinions and likes and dislikes.
Yet you think if it's your opinion it validates a facepalm? With all respect, practice what you preach...

The dev offers 2 paths... for the people that like sharing and another for people that don't like it...
Seems good to me, i don't like sharing myself but i have no problem with people that do like it...

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Alright, OP seems fairly reasonable if a bit generic, preview renders look OK. Let's just skim through the first few comments ...

Oof.

I'm beginning to suspect that there's some sort of code among devs that prevents them from writing and rendering an actual adult human male as a player character.

Reactions: The D0n and motseer
4.10 star(s) 36 Votes