VN Ren'Py Beyond Constraints [Update 1] [Mist Studios]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
So every girl you ever met turns out to be gay? Interesting.
Has it ever occured to you that it might be your fault? You either turn them gay or they lied to you so you would leave them alone.
Yeah pretty much what i thinked i think this guy is the tipical friend that is very pushy to his female friends and the girls make that excuse to make him leave them alone i can think that one your female friends can be lesbian ,but everyone, thats very rare. In my group of friends the only person thst is gay is a guy that swings both sides but my female friends are all straight.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Good visual, yet animation need some polishing.
ALL characters, for some reason, look empty, soulless... For example, why wife so kinky, what reason of it, need at least hints of motivation. Same for others. Future updates need characters development asap.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
So every girl you ever met turns out to be gay? Interesting.
Has it ever occured to you that it might be your fault? You either turn them gay or they lied to you so you would leave them alone.
I never said anything about anyone being gay even once in the thread tho :unsure: You guys don't know and can't tell the difference between being bisexual and being gay, so no wonder you get all raged up about it.

• Angry
Reactions: fajiker145

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Game looks good and wife is so supportive :LOL:. Getting the urge to make gallery. *goes checks game script* Almost no labels :cry:. Oh well, will depend on my saves for now...

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Yeah pretty much what i thinked i think this guy is the tipical friend that is very pushy to his female friends and the girls make that excuse to make him leave them alone i can think that one your female friends can be lesbian ,but everyone, thats very rare. In my group of friends the only person thst is gay is a guy that swings both sides but my female friends are all straight.
he is just a ignorant who live in his own world and refuse to check official data about BI/Straight people. I suggest end this discussion because it's like talking to the wall :cool:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
they lied to you so you would leave them alone.
This. A lot of women are saying that so the persistent guys who won't take no leave them alone. Some even ask how's like doing lesbian sex or if they can watch/join. :WaitWhat:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes