VN Ren'Py Beyond Constraints [Update 1] [Mist Studios]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I find Rose to be quite irritating. I mean, I get it... she's a cuckquean but she doesn't seem be interested in anything other than getting the MC to hook up with as many women as possible. It's all she ever talks about. At one point, she even blue balls the MC and withholds sex from him just because she thinks he's being too passive with other women. Totally not cool.
I think she's adorable. Besides it's very early on in the VN, I don't think she's even left the house yet so far. So I think it's fair to say that there is plenty of time for more character development with her. Or maybe she's exactly the same as she's going to through the whole VN. Fine with me either way. I find her to be entertaining and charming.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
withholds sex from him just because she thinks he's being too passive with other women. Totally not cool.
this is propably my main issue with her. it seemed as an attempt at controling the mc. as if satisfying her kink is somehow more important to her than her relationship with the him
hoping I make sence cause my english are not that good to help me explain it better.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I think she's adorable. Besides it's very early on in the VN, I don't think she's even left the house yet so far. So I think it's fair to say that there is plenty of time for more character development with her. Or maybe she's exactly the same as she's going to through the whole VN. Fine with me either way. I find her to be entertaining and charming.
PREACH!

She's has the potential to reach even Chiel (if you know, you know ;) ) levels of cuckquean awesomeness!

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes