koko6363

Sep 28, 2017
random did i miss any scean by going to kill the big crab by myself instead of choosing one of merc

Lookon

Jan 13, 2020
1654215954961.png
keep getting this error for some reason, mid fight, mid menu, and since cant disable sound it keep stopping me mid anything

p.s.
at the moment closing and opening the game entirely fixed it

Last edited:

Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Can you please tell what kind of errors?

I'm dealing with the missing files right now, in a few minutes I'll post the new version on MEGA/ so far I only saw that actor 4 is gone. Is there anything else missing?
I kept getting an error during a storm? that kept popping and telling me thunder effect is missing or something similar.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
View attachment 1846865
keep getting this error for some reason, mid fight, mid menu, and since cant disable sound it keep stopping me mid anything

p.s.
at the moment closing and opening the game entirely fixed it
I kept getting an error during a storm? that kept popping and telling me thunder effect is missing or something similar.
This version has a missing file, Unfortunately I won't be able to release a hotfix, but here, this is the missing file. Merge the "www" folders and you are good to go.

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
I am usally not big on tentacles. But the art of definitely drew me into this one and I was really impressed with some of the things you managed to do with RPG maker.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
was Avis's scene removed or do i keep missing a required choice? She's my favorite TT
It's removed.:cry:

But she's likely to come back some day.

I am usally not big on tentacles. But the art of definitely drew me into this one and I was really impressed with some of the things you managed to do with RPG maker.
Thank you. The hardest part of developing is actually explaining to people that the game is not about tentacles.

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Thank you. The hardest part of developing is actually explaining to people that the game is not about tentacles.
Oh I know that pain. About to upload my own RPG maker game here soon titled "Fur Quests" which will have a good helping of monster girls, elves demons and indeed tentacles in it. Just yesterday I spoke to a friend who thought I had thought I'd shot myself in the leg by "locking myself into the furry theme." When personally I feel Fur can refer to all kinds of fun stuff.

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

Squidgy

Feb 28, 2018
Every now and then I get a "loading error Failed to load: audio/se/Thunder3.ogg"
I searched the audio files and i don't even see thunder 3. Did I do something wrong?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Every now and then I get a "loading error Failed to load: audio/se/Thunder3.ogg"
I searched the audio files and i don't even see thunder 3. Did I do something wrong?
It's missing in this version, the easiest way is to copy thunder1/2/4 and rename to thunder3. In the next version it will be added.

Reactions: Squidgy

jardinier

May 12, 2020
using V1.7.1.2. The save of the emergency folder didn't work so I started from the begining.
And just after wining the first encounter with Patricia, I had this screen: bug.png
And F5 doesn't work either...

the second time, I didn't have this screen but a debug.log.
[0606/002110.754:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(90)] NtQuerySystemInformation: {Quota insuffisant} Le quota de mémoire virtuelle ou de fichier d’échange est insuffisant pour finir l’opération spécifiée. (0xc0000017)
[0606/002110.758:ERROR:exception_snapshot_win.cc(88)] thread ID 67048 not found in process
[0606/002110.758:WARNING:crash_report_exception_handler.cc(62)] ProcessSnapshotWin::Initialize failed

Last edited:

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
using V1.7.1.2. The save of the emergency folder didn't work so I started from the begining.
And just after wining the first encounter with Patricia, I had this screen: View attachment 1852824
And F5 doesn't work either...

the second time, I didn't have this screen but a debug.log.
[0606/002110.754:ERROR:process_reader_win.cc(90)] NtQuerySystemInformation: {Quota insuffisant} Le quota de mémoire virtuelle ou de fichier d’échange est insuffisant pour finir l’opération spécifiée. (0xc0000017)
[0606/002110.758:ERROR:exception_snapshot_win.cc(88)] thread ID 67048 not found in process
[0606/002110.758:WARNING:crash_report_exception_handler.cc(62)] ProcessSnapshotWin::Initialize failed
Thank you for your detailed reply, unfortunately I am still working on this problem and can not advise anything specific. If it is solved, you will know in the changelog of the next version.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
So, how is the state of things in regards to removing/changing things around? I stopped playing since I figured I'd just run into save incompatibility, or at the very least be confused as things keep changing. So am I safe now, or gotta wait some more?

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
I wanna try this out hmm coz it seems kinda like The Last Sovereign with the whole castle building thing and also the art is 10/10 but judging by some old comments, there's unavoidable scenes between main girls and non-mc characters?
Can someone let me know if that's still a thing?
Skippable is same as unavoidable for me, though I don't really mind if it's scene between one-time appearance NPCs, i.e. as long as it's not a possible LI :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes