Pienator

Sep 22, 2019
Man, the art is amazing, but all I do is beat women by making them horny and then watch them get fucked by someone or something else? When do you actually get involved? The only time my character even started to initiate something was vs the first sentinel you beat and my dude almost died from it, and now he's scared for life and is avoiding anything remotely lewd.

I also keep getting errors pop up nonstop during a storm, it's pretty buggy.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
hahaha... Not blame you, I guess that problem lies on rpg maker itself. I also making a game with rpg maker and when I made drastic change especially with plugin, that problem always occurs and I forced to start new and make new save.

As long as there is no drastic changes with the fundamental thing like plugin, the save still work tho...CMIIW
It's still a mother-load of a bitch to start over every time, so either the saves are good every time or i wait until the game is completed.

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
1654082794658.png
I guess I kinda managed to get forever stuck.

Also, I think that the discord link is dead, or is it intentional ?

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
Can some one share the file named Actor_4_1_sup.png? its supposed to be in img/actor_picture_cm and because its not there the game gets stuck trying to load it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The situations literally pissed me off because I haven't really changed much and there was only one such case before. Basically 80% of the crashes are due to my Live2d plugin. So this time all I did was just delete one of the old models and add a new one. And that led to such result. I'll try to be more careful with this plugin in the future, although I didn't actually do anything.

I understand that it's somewhat the claims of an amateur, but I'm not lazy to write what I think.

1)I didn't do it on purpose, I don't treat players like garbage. I was creating an update and found on the very last day that the saves didn't work. I tried to fix it for several hours.
2)I myself was so frustrated that I created a special folder with saves to make it easier for you.
3)At this point in the game, there aren't many items/collectibles and ways of progression at all. The enemies are not hard, you don't have a strong need to grind, there is none at all, so any save will be similar to the save of the other players. But again, that doesn't mean that I could have somehow predicted or prevented it all.
Don't worry too much: I know you had to do it.:cry:

Mine was just an advice.

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
It's still a mother-load of a bitch to start over every time, so either the saves are good every time or i wait until the game is completed.
Yeah, I understand that pain feeling actually...lol
I can say the safest way is indeed waiting for the completed game. That "old save problem" only occurs with released in-development RPG maker game and no real solution with that problem so far as I know...cmiiw. At least I don't find that annoying problem with renpy so yeah I think the real problem is with the game engine itself.

Reactions: AinzOoalGown1

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
Can some one share the file named Actor_4_1_sup.png? its supposed to be in img/actor_picture_cm and because its not there the game gets stuck trying to load it.
never mind seems that renaming 2 files to this names have solved it

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Man, the art is amazing, but all I do is beat women by making them horny and then watch them get fucked by someone or something else? When do you actually get involved? The only time my character even started to initiate something was vs the first sentinel you beat and my dude almost died from it, and now he's scared for life and is avoiding anything remotely lewd.

I also keep getting errors pop up nonstop during a storm, it's pretty buggy.
Can you please tell what kind of errors?

I'm dealing with the missing files right now, in a few minutes I'll post the new version on MEGA/ so far I only saw that actor 4 is gone. Is there anything else missing?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
I've uploaded new version of MEGA (1.7.1.2.) with all the missing files.

View attachment 1843468
I guess I kinda managed to get forever stuck.

Also, I think that the discord link is dead, or is it intentional ?
Yes, that situation is desperate. I'll fix it just in case, I didn't think this could happen to anyone. :LOL:

Updated the discord link, now it will be valid forever

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So what I don't understand is, the first time you have combat with a girl you can use your 'special' attacks, but later on they don't seem to do anything else than damage anymore? Is this only for a select couple of encounters?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
So what I don't understand is, the first time you have combat with a girl you can use your 'special' attacks, but later on they don't seem to do anything else than damage anymore? Is this only for a select couple of encounters?
It's still evolving concept and I also have to somehow explain it in the future, but I can say that most likely the game will not have content as in the camp after the camp itself. I'm thinking of assigning rewards in the form of lymph for "breaking" women opponents, but no more. The main focus of sexual content is in affairs with characters.

Reactions: Muchos

Muchos

May 31, 2017
It's still evolving concept and I also have to somehow explain it in the future, but I can say that most likely the game will not have content as in the camp after the camp itself. I'm thinking of assigning rewards in the form of lymph for "breaking" women opponents, but no more. The main focus of sexual content is in affairs with characters.
So for now its pointless to use all those skills on other opponents?

vss1234

Jun 7, 2018
Can you please tell what kind of errors?

I'm dealing with the missing files right now, in a few minutes I'll post the new version on MEGA/ so far I only saw that actor 4 is gone. Is there anything else missing?
Actor4_1_sup and Actor4_1_bust if i remmber correctly, after I changed those 2 i didn't experience any more problems.
Great game by the way.

Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

Muchos

May 31, 2017
They are dealing a lot of damage if chosen correctly. But, no more than that unfortunately. I will explain it in the game to avoid confusing the players.
Thanks for the reply, I am enjoying the game so far, hope to see some more random quests / scenes like with the flower. The only issue I have is that the first tentacle scene was a bit lackluster without the penetration.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
So if I understood it right, this version on here does NOT have a gallery, that's on the Patreon only one or something?
LOVE this art. Not an RPGM fan in general though, play wise (not the worst, just not in my top 3 fav engines).

Genie

Mar 24, 2018
I am getting this error during lost Elf story line when entering the village.
"Uncaught Type error: Cannot read properly 'width' of null.

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
Can´t enter Millstone anymore after Alioe joint the group- Map and fast Travel:

1654174398456.png

Continued the Bandit Quest line - moved over the forest to Millstone watched the scene - no error anymore

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes