Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Had a missing png in one of my fights, think it was called ''HitFire''.(located in animations)
While the game was open i copied and renamed a existing png so i could continue...

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Had a missing png in one of my fights, think it was called ''HitFire''.(located in animations)
While the game was open i copied and renamed a existing png so i could continue...
There is a lot of missing files in 1.7.0.1 version, so I suggest you to download the latest 1.7.0.2 version. It has no missing files. Almost...

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Does this problem completely block the quest, or is it possible just not to enter the cave again and it will be fine? I already fixed this problem, but I don't want to overwrite the files for this update again, so it should be fine within the next update.
The quest is completed. Not entering the cave is fine. Did not seem to reaaaally affect what the villagers say or how they react to you after the first choice. In fact on the conversation with the researcher you still say the eggs are fine even if you burned them on the second and onwards attempt. My guess is that the flag for the event is not lowered, while every other flag is set on the first encountered.

Edit: also before I forget. Really minor but during the later scenes of the game which I do not want to spoil but canonically the last 3 erotic scenes you can get through
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there are some vocabulary errors. An example would be Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Honestly all it might do is immersion break or at worst make someone double read and annoy them. There are more I just loaded an auto save I had from yesterday since I wasnt really taking pictures

Last edited:
Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Kudos to the dev, just wish he tone down the voyeurism or better still, provide a skip button at the start of the scenes....it is getting more and more annoying.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
That's why I added an easy mode, which is activated in the settings. I think you won't have a problem with it.
It's not about the combat, I can cheat the stats on saveeditor, it's the walkthrough, it's the story overall, I'm just skipping, I'm not really interested in it xd... I'm supposed to find a fort but what fort is it? like, it's really frustrating and confusing... you should add either a walkthrough or a way to skip to the end of the patch

Reactions: libertypics

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Myabe its been pointed out before, but images are missing from the files.
The majority comes from the img/animations/HitFire.png. Everytime i set an enemy on fire, i get this error, preventing me from proceeding.

Also.. the quest 'I saw a beautiful flower' has these types of issues. During the fight with the boar-creature i get missing-image errors.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Asmodeus_

Creator of Neuvau
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2020
Wow, the art style looks amazing! Can't wait to find some time to play it! :love:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
It's not about the combat, I can cheat the stats on saveeditor, it's the walkthrough, it's the story overall, I'm just skipping, I'm not really interested in it xd... I'm supposed to find a fort but what fort is it? like, it's really frustrating and confusing... you should add either a walkthrough or a way to skip to the end of the patch
The fort thing maybe a bit confusing but if you werent skipin...
It's like the village it unlocks when you know about it, on the overworld map north the village

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I gotta admit. Those are some beautiful bugs.
And so many of them.
That said, the game itself looks good, decent art, storytelling, gameplay...
Just gotta make sure to never backtrack to any areas that start important quests, I guess. And save religiously.

1652272190962.png
:unsure: I'm just gonna accept this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Re-boner Ocelot

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Did you manage to fix it? I have the same problem.
I'm afraid not. As I once said, it's something with animation plugin, but since only few people encountered this problem and I can't recreate the error myself, I just can't know what is causing it.

But I'll try to ask on rpgm forum. Although they'll probably start offering me the basic things they tell everyone else.

Reactions: rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Also, I have to ask, did you get this error as soon as you clicked new game? And it just always appearing?
When I clicked new game. It is related to my GPU, which at the same time could not properly run a video on VLC. A reboot fixed it.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes