bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Every time I entered the cove where the mother crab was it reset the fight. I eventually cheated damage to see if anything would happen if I cleared it all, killing her and the children that spawned later. But no, it reset just fine. I ended up blocking it to prevent myself mostly.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Sigh, since I'm working and I don't really have time to waste on this game, does anyone have a complete save file to share please? Need a quick nut and out to work xd... thank you

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Hi, Discord link didn't work fo me. :(
Fixed I guess, thanks.
The centinells seem to respawn even when desrying the crystals (like at the camp and the prison)
I fucking hate them. I try to fix their respawn mechanics in every update and it just keeps getting worse.:cautious:

But that's okay, I'll try to look again.
Every time I entered the cove where the mother crab was it reset the fight. I eventually cheated damage to see if anything would happen if I cleared it all, killing her and the children that spawned later. But no, it reset just fine. I ended up blocking it to prevent myself mostly.
Does this problem completely block the quest, or is it possible just not to enter the cave again and it will be fine? I already fixed this problem, but I don't want to overwrite the files for this update again, so it should be fine within the next update.

Reactions: Puniasterus

chovekovek

Jul 14, 2018
Saves from 1.6 don't work. Guess I'll have to wait a few more versions or until someone uploads a save for 1.7.

Here are mine for 1.6 btw

Reactions: f9account

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Played through most of the game and enjoyed it! Kind of sad we don't recruit Patricia though. I feel like it made more sense than anyone else for her to join us. Hope she shows up again even though that note makes me believe she won't.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Played through most of the game and enjoyed it! Kind of sad we don't recruit Patricia though. I feel like it made more sense than anyone else for her to join us. Hope she shows up again even though that note makes me believe she won't.
Can you share your save file please? unlike a lot of people I don't have time to grind through 2-3 hours of gameplay... thanks

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
In fact, I have a special secret ending prepared for her. As for her return, I don't really have plans for that. It's more or less a nice ending to their relationship, except that she deserves more build-up. Because at this point there's some spark in their relationship with the protagonist and it's pretty clear (Stockholm syndrome, lol), but I want to stretch that out somehow later, add some quest where she can hang out with protagonist and develop her persona a bit more.

v1.7.0.2 should have that fixed

+ more missin files and a read id one
Mmm, are you sure there's missing files in the latest version? Because I checked it and the Thynder file is in the folder. The second one is fine though. It's an error when you just open a menu too fast after loading the game, unfortunately unfixable.

Reactions: MidnightKing

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
In fact, I have a special secret ending prepared for her. As for her return, I don't really have plans for that. It's more or less a nice ending to their relationship, except that she deserves more build-up. Because at this point there's some spark in their relationship with the protagonist and it's pretty clear (Stockholm syndrome, lol), but I want to stretch that out somehow later, add some quest where she can hang out with protagonist and develop her persona a bit more.

Mmm, are you sure there's missing files in the latest version? Because I checked it and the Thynder file is in the folder. The second one is fine though. It's an error when you just open a menu too fast after loading the game, unfortunately unfixable.
Sigh, is there a way to skip the whole story just to get to the end of the current patch? It's too much grinding and it's a very difficult campaign and game overall...

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
Sigh, is there a way to skip the whole story just to get to the end of the current patch? It's too much grinding and it's a very difficult campaign and game overall...
That's why I added an easy mode, which is activated in the settings. I think you won't have a problem with it.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018

1652141701434.png

Mmm weird no thunder 3

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes