SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
About Lymph upgrades, Where can I see what is upgraded? Because i checked every stat after upgrading 3 times and nothing changed

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
About Lymph upgrades, Where can I see what is upgraded? Because i checked every stat after upgrading 3 times and nothing changed
I really wish I could show it somehow, but for now it's all behind the curtains. All it does is is increases certain variable by one point.

1720197864167.png

But that variable value counts each time certain spell is casted, here is just a damage formula for a simple Beginner's flame:

</damage formula>
value = 30 + ($gameVariables.value(141)/50) + user.mat + ((30 + ($gameVariables.value(141)/50) + user.mat) * $gameVariables.value(181) * 0.3);

Example: If protagonist is on the fifth level, with a 40 fire exp. MAT is 20 on fifth level. The clean damage is :

Without buff: 30 + (40/50) + 20 + ((30 + 40/50) + 20) * 0 ≈ 51
With three lymph buffs: 30 + (40/50) + 20 + ((30 + 40/50) + 20) * 0.9 ≈ 51 + 46 ≈ 97

I guess it's noticeably.

Reactions: SagiriChan

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
About the "The modern concept of trading" when you complete it by using the normal potion a "sacrifice" flashback appear on screen while completing it by using the strong potion does nothing on the screen, is there some kind of difference in stats or its just visual?

Also, when is gonna be the next fixpatch?

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
About the "The modern concept of trading" when you complete it by using the normal potion a "sacrifice" flashback appear on screen while completing it by using the strong potion does nothing on the screen, is there some kind of difference in stats or its just visual?

Also, when is gonna be the next fixpatch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The next fixpatch will come out with the update. I udnerstand that this version is pretty bugged, so I'll make a small update with a couple new scenes with Sarnara, fixing all the bugs along with it. Shouldn't take long.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes