Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
The game is updated. For now only on MEGA, but it'll be changed soon. Here's the changelog:

1.7.7.5:
  • New, upgraded lighting system which includes smooth transitioning during both time change and map change. All indoor locations are now darker
  • Fixed indoor lighting bug with sudden flashes
  • Fixed lighting in Sarnara's house without flashes, fixed entering process without double blackout
  • Some of the dialogue lines in the Imperial camp are updated
  • Fixed quest "All that I have"
  • Fixed bugs occuring during prologue including teleportation over the map, Cara's disappearance, global map access
  • Fixed bug with restarting Adam's questline
  • Fixed bug with endlessly restarting Sarnara's date
  • Fixed bug during which party had no ration bonuses with all the conditions met
  • Fixed bug with minimal hunger level not going down
  • Fixed bug with work desk, where you could accidentally access the lategame event
  • Fixed bug where you could access the caves before completing initial quest in the village
Thank you to all the contributors for bug reporting.

Reactions: jampfl

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
The game is updated. For now only on MEGA, but it'll be changed soon. Here's the changelog:

1.7.7.5:
  • New, upgraded lighting system which includes smooth transitioning during both time change and map change. All indoor locations are now darker
  • Fixed indoor lighting bug with sudden flashes
  • Fixed lighting in Sarnara's house without flashes, fixed entering process without double blackout
  • Some of the dialogue lines in the Imperial camp are updated
  • Fixed quest "All that I have"
  • Fixed bugs occuring during prologue including teleportation over the map, Cara's disappearance, global map access
  • Fixed bug with restarting Adam's questline
  • Fixed bug with endlessly restarting Sarnara's date
  • Fixed bug during which party had no ration bonuses with all the conditions met
  • Fixed bug with minimal hunger level not going down
  • Fixed bug with work desk, where you could accidentally access the lategame event
  • Fixed bug where you could access the caves before completing initial quest in the village
Thank you to all the contributors for bug reporting.
Another critical bug upon starting a new save, right before i cross the bridge to Lia's house.

I've attempted to reload and close the game, but keep encountering this bug preventing further progress.

1721001950967.png

Kruz

Jul 2, 2018
Fixed bug during which party had no ration bonuses with all the conditions met
For me it's not. I still can't tell Rose about suppliers. Do i need to start a new game or something?

Also Burnerine(T) ring don't reduce max HP by 7.5%, it sets new max HP to 7.5% of current max HP.

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
For me it's not. I still can't tell Rose about suppliers. Do i need to start a new game or something?

Also Burnerine(T) ring don't reduce max HP by 7.5%, it sets new max HP to 7.5% of current max HP.
Some fixes can only prevent bugs from happening in the future, so in this case this is the only thing I could do. You don't have to start a new game for a 15% hp bonus, the game isn't that hard at the moment.

Thanks for the info about the ring, too.

Reactions: Kruz

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
Some fixes can only prevent bugs from happening in the future, so in this case this is the only thing I could do. You don't have to start a new game for a 15% hp bonus, the game isn't that hard at the moment.

Thanks for the info about the ring, too.
YO G ,big bug here
in this quest"the one who always comes back "i copleted it a while back had the tiny kid i nmy castle and everything but the quest appeared again and every time i go back to the big tree it triggers ,so i replayed it and reached the part where there is a cut scene in the castle with eliza and the protag should be talking about him ,but nothing happens and the lad just stands there cant interact with him nothing and he is no longer a member of the protags ´castle to hes just a wierd entity that stares blankly into space..should i just ignore it and contineu playing ..i dont want to casuse i am sure the kid plays a huge roll in the storry and could affect my playthrough Screenshot (503).png Screenshot (506).png
great writing btw

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
YO G ,big bug here
in this quest"the one who always comes back "i copleted it a while back had the tiny kid i nmy castle and everything but the quest appeared again and every time i go back to the big tree it triggers ,so i replayed it and reached the part where there is a cut scene in the castle with eliza and the protag should be talking about him ,but nothing happens and the lad just stands there cant interact with him nothing and he is no longer a member of the protags ´castle to hes just a wierd entity that stares blankly into space..should i just ignore it and contineu playing ..i dont want to casuse i am sure the kid plays a huge roll in the storry and could affect my playthrough View attachment 3837018 View attachment 3837019
great writing btw
Here's the archive which you need to extract in your www/data folder with replacement. It adds a pizza on the stairs, which should fix Adam's quest for you when you touch it. Once it's fixed, don't ever touch the pizza no matter how much you want to.

Also, I assume your game version is somewhat lover than the latest (1.7.7.5/6). If it's the latest version, let me know. Latest versions doesn't fix the bug when it's already occured, but they prevent it from happening. To actually fix it use the map I attached.

1721162441663.png

Reactions: egfdjksxncWGEDICwsc

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
Here's the archive which you need to extract in your www/data folder with replacement. It adds a pizza on the stairs, which should fix Adam's quest for you when you touch it. Once it's fixed, don't ever touch the pizza no matter how much you want to.

Also, I assume your game version is somewhat lover than the latest (1.7.7.5/6). If it's the latest version, let me know. Latest versions doesn't fix the bug when it's already occured, but they prevent it from happening. To actually fix it use the map I attached.

View attachment 3838715
worked like a charm but yeah i was also using an outdated version too .....also can we realy not touch the pizza again, imma be frank its pretty hard to resist ..... :(

Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
worked like a charm but yeah i was also using an outdated version too .....also can we realy not touch the pizza again, imma be frank its pretty hard to resist ..... :(
I was just messing with you, for this update it won't do any harm. What will possibly do is starting a new game because I might accidentally put a castle as a starting point in the game with that map, so when the next update will come out, just replace everything with it.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes