Re-boner Ocelot

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2020
so hypothetically say it didnt bug and i meet her by the door and unlocked the her desire scale ,if the protag visits her the next day is everything supposed to be to normal like how it looks when he visits her on a normal day,or should she still be standing at the door but interactable .
The balance/attention scale unlocks upon triggering the critical state two times, when she is unable for the usual interaction and needs some other treatment. After you deal with the critical state, she should return to a normal state again on the next visit.

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
The balance/attention scale unlocks upon triggering the critical state two times, when she is unable for the usual interaction and needs some other treatment. After you deal with the critical state, she should return to a normal state again on the next visit.
And How do i go about dealing with said critical state,i am guessing talking to her whilst shes at the door . but in my case it wont work scince shes bugged and i cant interact with her ,good thing i had a backup save tho ..btw sorry for asking all these questions the walkthrough didnt seem to clearify in detail

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes