VN Ren'Py Beyond The Game [Ch.1] [Waifuz Studio]

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Probably only a limited number of people in this industry can make a living by developing only one game.
If the total development funding for four games is enough to get you to the starting line where you can continue development, I think that is a wise choice.
It may take too long to complete four games, but I personally think it is better than stopping development just because you can no longer make a living.
its literally the dumbest thing you could do, the most high quality games (production quality, not story etc.) on average, have a new update every 3 months now divide this over four games that get made at the same time and you get an up date a year if your lucky. No one, not a single person, will remember a game if it drops updates twice in 3 years. At least not if it starts that way.

Nmber naine

May 25, 2019
its literally the dumbest thing you could do, the most high quality games (production quality, not story etc.) on average, have a new update every 3 months now divide this over four games that get made at the same time and you get an up date a year if your lucky. No one, not a single person, will remember a game if it drops updates twice in 3 years. At least not if it starts that way.
That is correct, and realistically we will only be able to develop one game.
The other three or two will be abandoned forever.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1727042415287.png

Developer Diary: New Progress and Exciting Updates

After a week’s break, I’m back to share the latest developments in the progress of Beyond The Game. During this time, I’ve been working intensely on the game, and I’m excited to share a few new updates with you.

• Story Expansions and New Chapters: I’ve been focusing heavily on the new story expansions, and the next chapter is almost complete. This chapter is packed with surprises, with characters developing more deeply and the story becoming even more immersive. I’ve placed a special emphasis on narrative to make the game’s atmosphere more engaging than ever.
  • Visual and Performance Enhancements: To make the game world more vibrant and captivating, I’ve made some important graphical updates. With new lighting effects and environmental details, the world will look more realistic than ever. Additionally, I’ve implemented performance improvements to ensure the game runs more smoothly.
  • Community Interaction: Your support and suggestions mean the world to me. Last week, I launched a community poll to better understand what players are expecting and what they’d like to see in the game. Based on the results, I’ve started integrating some of the community’s requests. Every piece of feedback you’ve provided has been invaluable in helping me improve the game.
Development is moving at full speed, and I’ll be sharing a new update with you soon. I couldn’t have come this far without your support, so I want to thank each and every one of you once again!

Please continue to share your thoughts and suggestions. Together, we’ll make Beyond The Game the best it can be.

Thank you, and happy gaming!

skyward1785

Jan 19, 2023
Is it just me, or all the main characters kind of look the same? Also, the conversations look a bit off, and look like AI-written scripts.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 18 Votes