XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Good renders- check
Beautiful women- check
Wimpy femboy mc- check

If you have the three above this then the next is almost guaranteed

Engrish- check

some devs sharing the same braincell with these checklists
if this is vilkas on another account, the similarities are there and from the way the game is just presented alone is enough to convince me it is him, well if it is, good for him, got another source of income, and will never even have to finish a game, easy money many new devs dream of.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I played this and its not too bad. But I'm curious in the promotions I saw for this gane it said it has 11 animations and showed multiple sex scenes. I only got one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I even used the walk-through mod. So I'm not sure if maybe that was just false advertising using sdx scenes for future updates. Idk

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
I played this and its not too bad. But I'm curious in the promotions I saw for this gane it said it has 11 animations and showed multiple sex scenes. I only got one.
I even used the walk-through mod. So I'm not sure if maybe that was just false advertising using sdx scenes for future updates. Idk
There was a piddly little Dream sequence at start. They probably included that. And I also had a sex scene with Angela.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1724765139035.png

Thank you all for the overwhelming support you've shown since the launch of Beyond The Game. Every bit of feedback and encouragement you've given means the world to me.

The responses I've received so far have inspired me to make the game even better. I'll continue to refine and improve it based on your suggestions and ideas.

I'm excited to let you know that the next chapter is coming soon, and I'm working tirelessly to ensure you won’t have to wait long!

Please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and suggestions with me. With your support, I can make this game the best it can be.

Thanks again, and happy gaming!

RumiGames

Aug 24, 2024
View attachment 3961416

Overview:
Jax is a university student with an ordinary life. He lost his family at a young age and grew up in an orphanage. Successful in his academic life, Jax earned a scholarship from Virgo Corporation. His achievements caught the attention of the company’s executives, and Megan, the owner of the company, invited him to live with her family.
Thread Updated: 2024-08-24
Release Date: 2024-08-10
Developer: Waifuz Studio
Censored: No
Version: Ch.1
Language: English, +8
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 3961434 View attachment 3961496 View attachment 3961497 View attachment 3961432 View attachment 3961498 View attachment 3961501 View attachment 3961431 View attachment 3961505 View attachment 3961506 View attachment 3961507 View attachment 3961509 View attachment 3961510 View attachment 3961511 View attachment 3961514 View attachment 3961515 View attachment 3961516 View attachment 3961517 View attachment 3961518
Looks great, I'm suprised I haven't seen this come up before.

Xxrizz

Aug 29, 2021
Ok it's Vilkas i think again everyone knows this by the renders nice like always but lately he's making the Mc's like cunts literally,wtf is that is, he a "he" or wtf is that and we are expecting that to fuck all the women I'll be damned than, now i understand why "Brain" is fucking with him all the time I'll probably would do the same to thoughen him up a bit if that helps ,and he definitely needs to work on his "English" you can fix the pronunciation with auto correct if u don't have proofreader it's nuts 5 games now and we have crazy ass Engrish i mean i am not Native English speaker but i don't suck this bad .....but renders good like always and animations too no idea about the story yet ,good luck anyway

• Haha
Reactions: Oliz82

kagancy

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Now you're stealing ideas? Well, you were stealing stories before this, but now you've taken it to the next level. Stealing ideas is just as unethical as making sloppy games in the same style and releasing them under different names. Vilkas, Rwastudios, Waifuz, what's next? Boobies? I hope people won't fall for this scam anymore.

1725069358746.png
1725069326151.png

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Now you're stealing ideas? Well, you were stealing stories before this, but now you've taken it to the next level. Stealing ideas is just as unethical as making sloppy games in the same style and releasing them under different names. Vilkas, Rwastudios, Waifuz, what's next? Boobies? I hope people won't fall for this scam anymore.

View attachment 3984535
View attachment 3984533
The game above is yours looks interesting, what is it about?:unsure:

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes