VN Ren'Py Beyond The Game [Ch.1] [Waifuz Studio]

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Personally I'm going to wait for confirmation if the game is harem and doesn't have NTR (or to be more precise, that the only one who has sex scenes, with the LIs and if possible with any other girl, is the MC).
Given the devname you'd think that the answer would be none.

But convention and what many other devs have done with similar naming tells us it probably will have that.

Dev will have to confirm or deny in a convincing way for anyone to know though. (there's already 2 other dudes with massive presence in the story just in the synopsis and one bullies him... Like, the red flag is waving itself there).

I'd like to be wrong, but well, just like with the "housewife" in title being NTR, often the "waifu" in dev name means the same thing. (Especially if a parody).

Handsy

Aug 16, 2024
The girls all look absolutely stunning but what's going on with the MC? He looks like he belong in a sissification/feminization game :KEK:
The MC sounds like and looks like one hell of a pussy.
Renders look great but this was my first impression as well. He's a little momma's boy with a 12 inch cock, ridiculous. This one isn't going to do it for me. The brother should have been the MC, then this game would have actually been good. I don't see it happening from this little boy's perspective.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
It can only be explained by insanity, they believe they have the winning formula but it ends up failing again and again, so they just keep trying the same shit thinking eventually it'll be different.

You'd think they at least try to change something, just a bit at least, a little thing, but no. Shame about the renders, it feels like giving a high end $10000 pc to a kid just for him to only play Minecraft, or maybe a monkey would fit more in the example :unsure:
Also those patreon numbers are sus.

It is a shame though, as I said before art is never a weak point with them.. It's everything else. Then you have the enablers defending them to high hell which is crazy because I've seen Devs get destroyed for having multiple accounts/aliases/projects.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I see lots of girls by Mousso and iSourceTextures, MC is a Mousso figure as well I think. Several games use these or figures blended with them, so yes, they may look somewhat familiar to some of you.
Some may even recognize the female coach as Raenne from the Unending Void game.

And no, I'm not saying anyone "stole" models from other games. They're just assets anyone can buy from Daz, and there's no exclusivity to their use, anyone who buys the models can use them. It's just a matter of not copying the entire character (charactermodel, hair and clothes) from elsewhere, which clearly isn't the case here. Still, the models may look familiar. And it just means both game developers share similar good taste in their purchases.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

Mattconvenientt

Apr 13, 2024
The renders are beautiful, the environments are cool but this game lacks in many aspects. For example, the mc looks like a lesbian with a horse sized dik, all the characters seem to have the same green eyes, the teacher at school dresses too sluty for a teacher (i mean wtf). The biggest drawback is the mc, bro doesnt even look like a boy.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
No idea, I think the developer forgot to verify what he wrote. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think Kayla would agree lol, in that scene they came back home only to find their adoptive mother out drunk, so not even the name is wrong but it would be difficult for Megan or anyone else to be on the phone either..

is it Brain or Brian? Calep or Caleb??
1724598998179.png
it's the only time his name is correctly spelt.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Also those patreon numbers are sus.
They always bait quite a bit of people due to their renders and animations but the story/characters etc are so bad that they always stagnate shortly after. But yeah, some people would play anything as long as the visuals look good enough, don't:ROFLMAO: think they even read shit

q9q9q9q9

Aug 26, 2024
Yeap i thought the same when i saw the animated Previews but can't quite put the Finger on it but will try anyway, looks good.!!

Rhinochoc

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2023
Very good game, great lore, simple and effective, beautiful 3D rendering. I can't wait to see what's next!

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
If anyone is interested in the new project on the gen9 base, here is the MC base :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Umariel

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Game looks great but the MC has a void where his personality should be. We can tell he has feelings because he gets irritated, embarrassed, shy but I can't get a feel for who he is. What does he stand for? What does he like? A real zombie this guy. Maybe give him more of an internal monologue so we can get a better feel for his thoughts.

I don't feel he deserves these dom points he's getting. Getting pressured into doing a favor for a girl is more like simp points, especially for a girl that's trying to get intel on a different guy she likes. He just goes along with her, and later Angela so it's kinda jarring when he stands up to Calep.

Also, what is up with these off-brand first names? Brain instead of Brian? Calep instead of Caleb? You know these actual names aren't copyrighted or anything right? You're free to use them.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
If anyone is interested in the new project on the gen9 base, here is the MC base :LOL:
What happened, did they run out of male models to choose from? This sort of thing only works if your plan all along was to do something like sissification with the MC.

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
What happened, did they run out of male models to choose from? This sort of thing only works if your plan all along was to do something like sissification with the MC.
Gen 9 is all unisex, not as before: Gen8 male and Gen8 is female, now even Daz has become gender equal, all models have everything in common.
Well, if we take the history, in the "World of Secrets" they initially planned to do this, so that the player would have the choice to leave the MC as a man or make the woman out of him!

• Sad
Reactions: acondo

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I read the game overview and knew it would be a shitshow, then i read the comments and man was i spot on.

what a waste of female models for an MC thats a total pussy and needs to position himself with his back constantly to a wall, just so he doesn't suddenly loses his anal cherry to another dude.

MC is beyond pathetic and dom MC dont make me laugh only dom we will see is towards the MC not from him to other characters

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes