VN Ren'Py Beyond The Game [Ch.1] [Waifuz Studio]

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes

IIILuciIII

Dec 13, 2023
scene c1_458 with fade
kayla "You should see it."
kayla "Her head looks so beautiful..."
scene c1_459 with dissolve

Is there a mistake in the text here? The dialogue looks strange!

Aug 10, 2024
Now you're stealing ideas? Well, you were stealing stories before this, but now you've taken it to the next level. Stealing ideas is just as unethical as making sloppy games in the same style and releasing them under different names. Vilkas, Rwastudios, Waifuz, what's next? Boobies? I hope people won't fall for this scam anymore.

View attachment 3984535
View attachment 3984533
Some people in reddit were saying the english translations suck in grey dream, but i dont think they are same since in vilkas games u can go all out and romance all possible lis, but in grey dream the branching started fairly quickly.

• Angry
Reactions: Uncommon Sense
Aug 10, 2024
Holy sheet, just checked few comments between this thread and world of secrets, devs a goddamn millker, mf just created 4 different patreon accounts for 4 of his games, and other than renders everything suck in his game.
Did he plagiarized new town comic in his lop or did he confirmed it earlier?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Umariel

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1725976877284.png

Developer Diary: Exciting Updates and New Developments

I’ve carefully reviewed all the feedback I’ve received during this process, and I’m doing my best to keep improving the game. Your feedback has helped make the game a more refined and enjoyable experience. An update filled with some surprises is on the way!

Let me tell you about a few major changes I’m actively working on:

• New Story Expansions: The next chapter, which will add more depth to the story, further develop the characters, and deliver plenty of immersive moments, is almost ready. I’ve crafted each detail with care, and this new chapter will make the game’s narrative even more impactful.
  • Community Interaction: Your feedback and suggestions are incredibly valuable to me. That’s why I’m planning to launch a new community poll! With this poll, I aim to get a closer look at what players want to see in the game. This way, you’ll have a more active role in shaping the development process.
The development is in full swing right now, and I’ll be sharing the next major update with you very soon! I wouldn’t have made it this far without your support, so once again, a huge thank you to each and every one of you.

As always, feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions. With your support, I’ll keep making Beyond The Game the best it can be.

Thank you, and happy gaming!

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
for anyone that was foolishly clinging to the hope the game had a future
That’s why I’m planning to launch a new community poll! With this poll, I aim to get a closer look at what players want to see in the game. This way, you’ll have a more active role in shaping the development process.
lord-of-the-rings-lotr.gif

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726664588856.png

Who was the hottest character in this episode?

1726664601097.png

vote:

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1726664805095.png

Size Original

Nmber naine

May 25, 2019
Probably only a limited number of people in this industry can make a living by developing only one game.
If the total development funding for four games is enough to get you to the starting line where you can continue development, I think that is a wise choice.
It may take too long to complete four games, but I personally think it is better than stopping development just because you can no longer make a living.

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes