VN Ren'Py Beyond The Game [Ch.1] [Waifuz Studio]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
So the game does look nice , at least all the womens are looking really good , the scenaries are very good as well
except for the MC , like for real is this legal ? he looks like a 13 years old boy , his body might look for a 17-18 years old guy , but his face definitely not. Honestly this thing kinda of bother me because makes it feel unreal that all that hot and beautiful womens would be flirting and wanting a kid ( but this is just my humble opinion ) .

Anyway , Im looking forward for future updates and i wish you a good luck with your project :D

Reactions: AkibaRed

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1724483103682.jpeg
Okay, quiet down students.
Today's lesson focuses on Feminist Studies.

:giggle:

#################################​

Sorry to say it, but another beautiful but unreadable game from a well-known dev. :cautious: AKA: A Beautiful Disaster. IMO.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I don’t understand one thing: why waste energy on several projects at once if you can invest it in one and produce useful content!
Is this being done to attract existing members to the twin account?

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I don’t understand one thing: why waste energy on several projects at once if you can invest it in one and produce useful content!
Is this being done to attract existing members to the twin account?
Is this developer already experienced? His Patreon only has one post. Did he create another account?

Jan 12, 2024
ima have to check this out for sure looking forward to it :coffee: (y) .
after having briefly playing this so far the MC does look like a sissy/futa/tranny its weird and i hope the dev fixes that in the future make him look more manly or boyish one not looking like he does now that makes it unbearable but besides that it looks okay and story is thus far okayish
the game just launched, at the end he will start to be more alpha, he just needs to train to intimidate the guys who make fun of him

• Haha
Reactions: seja10
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes