4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I agree that Mia dating that jock in the past is not a good look for her but the MC is only a "simp" if you choose to make him one. You can tease Mia by not giving a straight answer when she asks if you ever had feelings for her, then back off when she tries to kiss you. You can lie to her about the party. You can fuck Cassie in Mia's bed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mia being such an unappealing love interest means i probably won't bother playing the loyalty path but i'm very satisfied with how things went on my lust/charisma playthrough (especially with Olivia).
Problem with that is you're now coming off as petty. Like if someone wasn't into me at first and then realized after dating a shitty guy that they have feelings for me I'd, of course, reject her advances and move on. Trying to humiliate her because she choose to make a foolish decision when choosing a partner is a bit overkill to me.

Again, just simply walking away works also.

Reactions: AnonW123

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
My issue about Mia is not that. It is that she is a ''loyal'' option, since we have a ''morality'' system. However what you describe is exactly what you would logically do, treat her like a pump and dump since she is not a serious option, you would go for her on the lust path, or ignore her on the loyalty path, which is completely the opposite of what I think the dev intended.
I'm not sure "treating her like a pump and dump" is the way to go since she is still the MC's friend but i agree that she's not a good dating option. Her route might be more appealing if her backstory didn't include her dating Travis and it would be such a small change since he doesn't even appear in the game.
Problem with that is you're now coming off as petty. Like if someone wasn't into me at first and then realized after dating a shitty guy that they have feelings for me I'd, of course, reject her advances and move on. Trying to humiliate her because she choose to make a foolish decision when choosing a partner is a bit overkill to me.
I wouldn't say i'm being petty. Not telling her about the party is a bit of a shitty thing to do, but none of the other stuff was done to humiliate her. It's not like the MC intentionally fucked Cassie in Mia's bed because he thought it would be funny, Cassie came onto him while he was sitting there waiting for her to get ready for the party. I was just trying to point out that if you feel like the MC is a loser waiting for his turn with Mia because things didn't work out with Travis, it's because of the choices you made. There are other girls you can go for instead.

StoLat

Feb 1, 2021
Nice game so far, good renders, good story and a bit of mystery.

However, there seems to be a bug: when you decide not to tell Mia about the second frat party and then go there, "Talk to Mia" stays on the list of things to do there (although you can't choose it), and even though you did all the other things on the list, you are stuck there and can't continue.

Reactions: GatewayGames

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
even though you did all the other things on the list, you are stuck there and can't continue.
It is a graphical problem, unrelated to Mia, the last button is at the bottom, as if you are trying to click a bit further down than the screen allows.

Reactions: StoLat

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, in all honesty, can't think of any other College games on here with an ending like that, that's for sure. Very interesting indeed, and totally looking forward for Chapter 2. Thank you so very much for this game!!!

Reactions: GatewayGames

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Do you guys know which girl is the missing scene? After several replays, I couldn't find an opportunity for a new scene... :unsure:

Reactions: Motion11

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023

I support the idea, with this background I also rejected Mia. If there is no ex-boyfriend, then it can be a good, slow-burning story, which turns from friendship into love... But it feels like Mia is saying: My boyfriend dumped me, now you will be good too... Thanks, but no

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes