4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I can't help it there are so many lovely ladies
I'll be playing this soon.
Let's see if I add any more beautiful sweethearts to my list
I haven't started this one yet. Still workin on Summer Heat and The Lost Love.

damped them both in my pt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which two? M&J? Never were in my good graces. I have two save and neither of them has those two.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
MC is loyal, goes to the party with Mia and Cassie. Mia sits there alone and pouting, MC wants to spend time with her but she leaves because she is bored.

MC is charismatic and lusty, doesn't tell Mia anything, bangs Cassie on Mia's bed before the party, goes there with her. Mia's absence at the party changes absolutely nothing.

Mia's past dating history is irrelevant when the character adds nothing to the game. Nobody is going to be interested in her.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
MC is loyal, goes to the party with Mia and Cassie. Mia sits there alone and pouting, MC wants to spend time with her but she leaves because she is bored.

MC is charismatic and lusty, doesn't tell Mia anything, bangs Cassie on Mia's bed before the party, goes there with her. Mia's absence at the party changes absolutely nothing.

Mia's past dating history is irrelevant when the character adds nothing to the game. Nobody is going to be interested in her.
And now you can decide whether to choose the pouty two-sentence Mia or to fuck Cassie...
Difficult decision... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexMpog

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I'm gonna be the odd man out here and say that I don't see any issue with the Mia situation. MC isn't a second choice because he never asked her out in the first place.

Also, did I miss something? There's barely any information about Travis or their relationship. Is most of what I'm reading here just doomsaying? She went out with him, dumped him, and that's all the information I saw about it. I mean, maybe she dumped him because he was pressuring her for sex and she wasn't ready? Unless I missed some dialogue, can that not be a theory? Does one boyfriend ruin her character?
Mia tells the MC that Travis did nothing wrong so i doubt she broke up with him because he was pressuring her for sex.

If Mia knew about the MC's feelings and still dated someone else then that does make him look like the second choice, whether he asked her out or not. It doesn't seem like she was interested back then. Or if she was, it didn't stop her from dating Travis. I'm not sure which is worse.

Usually i like the childhood friends to lovers trope but i think the dev really missed the mark with her. Why should i go for Mia when the other girls are more attractive, interesting and don't have this shitty backstory? She's already broken up with Travis so we don't even get to cuck him. (n)

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Yeah... it's kinda shitty to be a second choice. So, kinda no brainer to reject mia or just lure her around to fuck with her mind. The problem also lies in that she is a walking contradiction as she is written and portrayed. I don't mind if she fucked all the guys she wanted or have a lot of boyfriend but the problem is the way is presented. Cassie sleeps around and that's totally cool, she is chill and non-committed. Chloe is the same as Mia, so rejection there too.
I want Lilith, she is a snack.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Yes, her preference was alpha bad boy, not MC.

Naïve gullible girl is not a good partner.

She made her choice, MC is second choice, not the first, she made that very clear.

Look, I would say the same exact thing to a girl, if she had a crush on a guy she knew for 4 years and he went and dated a bimbo cheerleader in front of her face instead of her, I would advise her to never date that guy.
One mistake and she's out of your radar. No chance of redemption or learning whatsoever.

Very classy.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
I might be wrong, but the fact that she dated him in the first place is red-flag enough, I don't NEED to know that it is like I say in order to understand that she is not a good partner. This is just the direction that I see the game going, if I am wrong it's fine, if dev adjusts the story would be better, because currently Mia is a good option for a lusty player for casual fun and nothing else, she is not a good loyal option.
So you're saying she couldn't learn anything from her mistake? She dated a jock and, according to you, got pumped and dumped, so she'll try to date bad boys again and keep MC arounf as a safety insurance? You call all that out from the EP 1?

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
I'm gonna be the odd man out here and say that I don't see any issue with the Mia situation. MC isn't a second choice because he never asked her out in the first place.

Also, did I miss something? There's barely any information about Travis or their relationship. Is most of what I'm reading here just doomsaying? She went out with him, dumped him, and that's all the information I saw about it. I mean, maybe she dumped him because he was pressuring her for sex and she wasn't ready? Unless I missed some dialogue, can that not be a theory? Does one boyfriend ruin her character?
Because they're all time travellers, don't you get it? They definitely have the full game already, so of course they know everything about Mia.

Jokes aside, these are the type of people that screams "guilty until proven innocent." There's barely enough info about Mia to make a good, in-depth analysis of her, yet they bash and moan her over one mistake without thinking of any possibility of positive character development. Her (seemingly) being on the Loyalty side might be a clue that she's learned from it.

Once again, we barely know her and how the story will progress, so calm your tits, lads. If she turns out to be everything you bash her as, then feel free to continue. If not, then you all will look dumb.

• Angry

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
One mistake and she's out of your radar. No chance of redemption or learning whatsoever.

Very classy.
It is not a mistake, it was her choice.

She dated a jock and, according to you, got pumped and dumped, so she'll try to date bad boys again and keep MC arounf as a safety insurance? You call all that out from the EP 1?
No, I am making that assumption based on how people in similar situations behave IRL.

Jokes aside, these are the type of people that screams "guilty until proven innocent." There's barely enough info about Mia to make a good, in-depth analysis of her, yet they bash and moan her over one mistake without thinking of any possibility of positive character development. Her (seemingly) being on the Loyalty side might be a clue that she's learned from it.
Past matters. What we know about her is enough. You are one of those people that are like (not related specifically to Mia): ''It doesn't matter that she fucked the whole college campus in the past, she is a good girl now, she learned!''

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just finished it
It was really good
Mia is definitely my favorite she is really sweet
I also like Cassie & Chloe too

Anyway, hopefully I get to take Mia on a nice romantic date in the future

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017

it was a choise, not a mistake. and she knew MC had feelings for her. even if she is still virgin. only simps will accept their feelings trambled to be the second option of someone. either man or woman. propably cucks too but they at least thrive in that shit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as for the positive development, you have a point there. dev might work wonders with her and she ends up being the best of them all. problem is, few will see it. most will avoid her (or avoid the game if she is forced). first impretions matter and at this point her's wasnt good.

just my personal opinion on the matter ofcourse. as I said, you made some valid points.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juerhullycin

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
I just finished it
It was really good
Mia is definitely my favorite she is really sweet
I also like Cassie & Chloe too

Anyway, hopefully I get to take Mia on a nice romantic date in the future
I'm not surprised at all, you're attracted to girls with a bitter fate... After Maya, now Mia... :unsure: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
It is not a mistake, it was her choice.
it was a choise, not a mistake. and she knew MC had feelings for her. even if she is still virgin. only simps will accept their feelings trambled to be the second option of someone. either man or woman. propably cucks too but they at least thrive in that shit.
As if both are mutually exclusive from one another. Weird take.
No, I am making that assumption based on how people in similar situations behave IRL.
So it automatically applies to her? Ever thought that not all people act the same?
Past matters. What we know about her is enough. You are one of those people that are like (not related specifically to Mia): ''It doesn't matter that she fucked the whole college campus in the past, she is a good girl now, she learned!''
on another note. bodycount matters. so lis who were the town's bicycle- sorry, I mean "experimented with their sexuality" -are only for fun and fuck. no man worth their salt will take them seriously. again, except simps and cucks
Imagine equating my opinion to someone simping over a cock carousel lmao. Of course past matters, but what makes a person worthy of redemption is how they shape their character. Whether the experience change them for the better, nothing, or the worse. And nothing about her past is that severe—so far.

Once again, you're all so confident over something we barely know about. Whatever happen to wait until all dust is settled, then make an informed opinion?

• Angry
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes