4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Maybe lol
I do find it hot when a woman takes charge in the bedroom
Better you than me. :ROFLMAO:
Cheating is inexcusable tho. But, the responsibility of cheating lies in the person in a relationship. So, if you are single then fuck it and plug every hole.
PS: Of course, I'm going to hate fuck the shit of Olivia.
I don't even know who the girls are yet, as I haven't started this yet. Cheating is fine if it's the MC doing it. Or if it's some other guy's girl with the MC. But, I usually only cheat in games that have forced LIs.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Imagine equating my opinion to someone simping over a cock carousel lmao.
bit of a misunderstanding there. I was talking in general not about you. my mistake there, though I try to use proper english some times I fail to pass my thoughts.

Of course past matters, but what makes a person worthy of redemption is how they shape their character
not really. a shady past is a shady past. sure people can change but the past sticks with you and most people judge others accordingly. fair/not fair, its how the world works and we all have to live with our mistakes/choises.

And nothing about her past is that severe—so far.
again my mistake. I wasnt talking about mia here. dont remember the girl's name but there is one who is more "free spirited"

Once again, you're all so confident over something we barely know about. Whatever happen to wait until all dust is settled, then make an informed opinion?
in mia's case, as I said it wont matter. dev can very well make her content and her character the very best of all. most wont see it as it stands because, as she is presented up to this point, she wil be avoided unless forced.
and if she is forced, there will be people to avoid the game entirely.

Reactions: AlexMpog

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Cheating is inexcusable tho. But, the responsibility of cheating lies in the person in a relationship. So, if you are single then fuck it and plug every hole.
PS: Of course, I'm going to hate fuck the shit of Olivia.
But you didn't fucked Olivia, did you? Because if you do, you are complicit in the fraud. You knew he had a boyfriend, but you still fucked him. You'll get at least as much slap as the girl... So don't fuck her and you can hate her because she's a whore... Or fuck her with pleasure and she'll be your best girl later... ;)

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
So it automatically applies to her? Ever thought that not all people act the same?
Yes, but she is the same, because of what she did. Same old script - I know my friend has a crush on me but I will go date a bad boy instead, oops didn't work well, I am ready for my simp now.

Imagine equating my opinion to someone simping over a cock carousel lmao. Of course past matters, but what makes a person worthy of redemption is how they shape their character. Whether the experience change them for the better, nothing, or the worse. And nothing about her past is that severe—so far.
It is very severe, not severe as in she is a bad person, there is nothing wrong with her making the choices that she made, she is free to do whatever she wants, it is her life and she owes nothing to MC.

However lets stop and think logically here for a moment. If you know that someone is in love with you and you go and date someone else in front of their face there are only 2 possibilities here:

1) She expects you to suck it up and get over it. There is nothing wrong with this, she doesn't HAVE to date MC, she can date anyone she wants but in this case what the good and healthy thing for MC to do is to get over his feelings for her, because otherwise it would hurt him to see her with someone else.

2) She expects MC to suffer and wait for her like a loyal puppy in case her relationship with Travis doesn't work out.

In case number 1 MC is done with her, his feelings for her are gone, he had to get rid of them for his own peace of mind. In case number 2 she is a selfish narcissistic asshole. In both cases it is a complete dead end.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
But, the responsibility of cheating lies in the person in a relationship.
True that, I will never understand why in the world someone would be mad at the person with whom your partner cheated. Cheater is always responsible 200% and no one else. I would sit down and have a beer with the person with whom my partner cheated and thank them for taking out the trash.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
I would throw my 2 cents on Mia's situation. Mia only get's interested in MC and makes move on AFTER MC GETS HIS POWERS, as everyone is telling MC that he have that certain pull/vibe/aura that is making others more interesting in MC. Mia is desperate for intimacy and MC just presents her that easy access and his powers amplify this. Mia may be interested in MC before but I'm not convinced as WHY would you side track your close friend KNOWINGLY THAT HE HAS A CRUSH ON YOU AND DATE THE DOUCHE(As Travis is projected, I might be wrong but that is the impression I've of him). She is a dumb character imo. Opinion on Mia/this VN are purely subjective and IDC if you like her BUT in my books she ain't "THE ONE" but just for hookups if you wanna go for her. Period!

PEACE!:coffee:

Last edited:

MadCore

Feb 10, 2018
Why Val? :( One of the best looking girl. The game is not bad, but after that, going to the ignored list.

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
Yes, but she is the same, because of what she did. Same old script - I know my friend has a crush on me but I will go date a bad boy instead, oops didn't work well, I am ready for my simp now.

It is very severe, not severe as in she is a bad person, there is nothing wrong with her making the choices that she made, she is free to do whatever she wants, it is her life and she owes nothing to MC.

However lets stop and think logically here for a moment. If you know that someone is in love with you and you go and date someone else in front of their face there are only 2 possibilities here:

1) She expects you to suck it up and get over it. There is nothing wrong with this, she doesn't HAVE to date MC, she can date anyone she wants but in this case what the good and healthy thing for MC to do is to get over his feelings for her, because otherwise it would hurt him to see her with someone else.

2) She expects MC to suffer and wait for her like a loyal puppy in case her relationship with Travis doesn't work out.

In case number 1 MC is done with her, his feelings for her are gone, he had to get rid of them for his own peace of mind. In case number 2 she is a selfish narcissistic asshole. In both cases it is a complete dead end.
First, there's no love, just crush. Different degrees of affection here, don't mix it up.
Second, once again, we still don't know her reasons for dating the jock, nor do we know if he's a bad boy at all. Educated guess can be made here and there, but nothing is set in stone.

Look, your argument is sound, but the way you present it as an undeniable fact ticked me off. It's still EP 1.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
First, there's no love, just crush. Different degrees of affection here, don't mix it up.
I personally think that when you know someone for years and they are one of your best friends it is safe to say that it is not just a crush, it is a feeling that was born out of knowing a person well through prolonged period of time and spending a lot of quality time together.

Second, once again, we still don't know her reasons for dating the jock, nor do we know if he's a bad boy at all.
It doesn't matter WHY she dated Travis, reason is - she chose someone else knowing full well that MC had feelings for her. And since she aggressively flirted with MC in episode one, we can conclude that it is not unlike her to make the first move just because he didn't confess first. She got him into her room and dragged the confession about his earlier crush on her out of him and she also didn't have a problem trying to kiss him first, she could have done that earlier if she was interested in him.

It also doesn't matter if Travis is a bad boy or not, that is a complete speculation on my part based on the fact that she in her bio now hates people like him, my speculation is that it is based on her bad experience with him. We don't know this, however it is irrelevant at the end of the day, even if Travis was trying to be an amazing boyfriend. What matters is that she went for someone else.

What I fail to see how YOU can justify MC getting together with her. Because once again:

1) Your MC suffered while she was dating someone else but stayed and endured waiting for his turn hoping that she will come around.
If it is this option the MC is a simp. Do you want to be a simp?

2) Your MC let go of his feelings, he is chill with her dating someone else and got over it, because it would be unhealthy to continue to have feelings for her when she is interested in someone else.
If it is this option, why would you want to date her if you have no more feelings for her?

Last edited:

Samu Al Hydit

May 16, 2019
I personally think that when you know someone for years and they are one of your best friends it is safe to say that it is not just a crush, it is a feeling that was born out of knowing a person well through prolonged period of time and spending a lot of quality time together.

It doesn't matter WHY she dated Travis, reason is - she chose someone else knowing full well that MC had feelings for her. And since she aggressively flirted with MC in episode one, we can conclude that it is not unlike her to make the first move just because he didn't confess first. She got him into her room and dragged the confession about his earlier crush on her out of him and she also didn't have a problem trying to kiss him first, she could have done that earlier if she was interested in him.

It also doesn't matter if Travis is a bad boy or not, that is a complete speculation on my part based on the fact that she in her bio now hates people like him, my speculation is that it is based on her bad experience with him. We don't know this, however it is irrelevant at the end of the day, even if Travis was trying to be an amazing boyfriend. What matters is that she went for someone else.

What I fail to see how YOU can justify MC getting together with her. Because once again:

1) Your MC suffered while she was dating someone else but stayed and endured waiting for his turn hoping that she will come around.
If it is this option the MC is a simp. Do you want to be a simp?

2) Your MC let go of his feelings, he is chill with her dating someone else and got over it, because it would be unhealthy to continue to have feelings for her when she is interested in someone else.
If it is this option, why would you want to date her if you have no more feelings for her?
Of course knowing her reasoning matters. Why doesn't she go after MC all this time? Who asked to be BF GF in the first place? Did she do the dirty with Travis? Why did they broke up? All of these questions is important to understand her character. Even if she's everything you have accused so far, then that's fine. But ranting and moaning about her like it's a fact this early is just dumb.

Not only that, did you completely forget that MC's newfound powers somehow attract women more? It's entirely possible Mia wouldn't "talk the talk" if MC doesn't have them, so your argument over them being in love instead of just crush can be moot. Notice that I use the word can instead of something absolute? That's because I know jumping into conclusions so early is foolish.

And who said I'm justifying MC getting together with Mia lmao. Never once I said I want them together; I just want you and other hysterics here to wait for more updates to properly judge her. Your "make mistake once, and you're gone" mentality rubs me the wrong way.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Why doesn't she go after MC all this time?
The answer to this is very clear - she chose someone else.

Who asked to be BF GF in the first place?
Why is that relevant?

Did she do the dirty with Travis?
Why is that relevant?

Why did they broke up?
Why is that relevant?

Not only that, did you completely forget that MC's newfound powers somehow attract women more? It's entirely possible Mia wouldn't "talk the talk" if MC doesn't have them, so your argument over them being in love instead of just crush can be moot.
Sure, IF ( and we speculate here ) she is ''drugged'' by his powers there is even less reasons to date her, since she made the choice to date someone else before, that further confirms her feelings not being genuine.

I just want you and other hysterics here to wait for more updates to properly judge her. Y
We know enough, speculations that we have are only a little cherry on top, but even without the speculations what we know is enough.

"make mistake once, and you're gone" mentality rubs me the wrong way.
Mistake is when you want to do something, but instead do something else by accident. You can make a mistake in a math equation, you can make a mistake when you knock on the wrong door because you thought it was the right one, you can make a mistake when you took a wrong screwdriver head that was not right for the job etc. What she did was not a mistake, she made a conscious choice.

Edit:

I will try to explain it to you one more time. She was aware of MC's feelings for her, she is not stupid, she has to understand that her dating someone else while MC has feelings for her would put those feelings in jeopardy, either it would potentially hurt him OR it would potentially make him get over her. She made a conscious choice that would either make MC hurt or make MC get over her, she deemed Travis worth it to that extent, she considered Travis a better option that was worth jeopardizing MC's feelings for her for. It is only a mistake for her NOW because it didn't work out with Travis, if Travis was a good boyfriend and they would be happy together, suddenly it would not be a mistake anymore. She did what she thought was right for her, and there is nothing wrong with that, but MC needs to do what is right for him, and getting together with a person who didn't choose you first and disregarded your feelings is not the right choice for MC.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very good start, I love how the story and concept started, but there were a few mistakes, about halfway up to where Cassie invite you to a party her name was set as Chloe, when preparing for the party your name was suddenly set as ???? same when Val introduced her to you her name was for most part ???? those mistakes need to be fixed, also sometimes when checking Codex it ended in an error but ignore it and go back mostly worked fine. About the girls all I can say they are really cute and I feel even you can mess around you have to eventualy choose one or it will lead to a bad ending where you lose all. I'm looking forward to the fixes and next chapters, as overall this VN sure has some decent potential.

Reactions: GatewayGames

GatewayGames

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2021
Hello everyone, sorry I've been AFK this week as I've been busy. I've heard all your feedback and am taking it into consideration for the patch (early-mid November release).

The lighting issue is an interesting one that I hadn't really noticed. I'm gonna tone down just about all the renders for the patch and see how the feedback is for that. Extra light really helps render speeds which is why they were overexposed with my old GPU, but my new one doesn't need that as much.

If you want more info on the patch it can be found on either my or the dev thread on here. Thanks for trying my first attempt at development out. I've tried answering most questions I've seen as well. Didn't realize Mia would be so controversial but it's interesting to read everyone's thoughts. I'm not gonna change any of my plans but she is not a forced LI and any additional questions I can answer so long as they don't spoil anything.

GatewayGames What's the future tags? Will there be impregnation/pregnancy?
I'll update the future tags once I have thread ownership tomorrow or soon. Pregnancy could happen but it would be in the far, far future and isn't actively being planned out.

Hello. Monogamy route possible?
Yes, with most girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mia will not be a forced love interest fortunately (there are none), there will be opportunities to distance yourself and remain only as friends. She won't disappear though obviously as she has a role in the main plot.

View attachment 3025084
Nothing better than starting a game distrusting all the characters :BootyTime:

Leaving that aside, dev kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

For example, if at some point in the story it turns out that one of the characters the player was interested in turns out to have bad intentions, is it possible to avoid those characters or at least have a little revenge for the deception?:WeSmart:
Edit:By the way, is this going to have superpower or supernatural elements? (I just asked for the part that says "your new gifts")

Thanks, good luck.
Thanks for the interest.
- All kinks will be entirely avoidable.
- Kind of a complicated answer, but the best I can do is say there will be numerous opportunities to learn different characters intentions and sometimes what certain characters are hiding may not have anything to do with the MC (If that makes any sense). Also yes to revenge but nothing over the top hardcore is planned.
- This will have both superpower and supernatural elements.

not bad ... i think ending it at the party ... well it ended there for me anyways .. couldn't find a way past that point ... i'm not gonna say anything about images or story ... both are pretty good .. and i know you had said you're gonna be fixing them ..
i guess at this point i would have to say . would i play this .. well yeah you've done a pretty damn good job on it .... could i support you .. sorry i wish i could i'm retired and can't afford to much .. if i could yeah i believe you'd be worth my support ... congratz on making a game ... i'll no doubt be keeping on eye on this game :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thanks for playing and leaving feedback. Don't worry about supporting me financially, for now this is for fun in my spare time and planned to be completely free. (Only things that could change that are a steam release in the distant future and early versions for patrons but it will still have a free public release).
Will this have a harem path? Will this have ntr/sharing?
The focus is more on building relationships and not harems, however depending on the character some may be more open to things than others. Some are very monogamous, some are more pursuable as casual LI's or monogamous depending on your preference and scores.

No NTR or sharing.

Very good start, I love how the story and concept started, but there were a few mistakes, about halfway up to where Cassie invite you to a party her name was set as Chloe, when preparing for the party your name was suddenly set as ???? same when Val introduced her to you her name was for most part ???? those mistakes need to be fixed, also sometimes when checking Codex it ended in an error but ignore it and go back mostly worked fine. About the girls all I can say they are really cute and I feel even you can mess around you have to eventualy choose one or it will lead to a bad ending where you lose all. I'm looking forward to the fixes and next chapters, as overall this VN sure has some decent potential.
The name is a mistake on my part sorry about that. Will be fixed for the patch. Thanks for the interest and feedback.

Last edited:

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Maybe lol
I do find it hot when a woman takes charge in the bedroom
I agree with you there, it fun to be dominant, but it also fun to be submissive, aslong it played both ways and not one way, I somehow have hots for 2 kind of girls, 1 red head with green eyes and 2 a girl who don't let people mess with her and who can crack your balls if you try to be a jerk to her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Didn't realize Mia would be so controversial but it's interesting to read everyone's thoughts.
I started the whole thing lol. She is controversial only because of the stat system you included, I would not start the whole conversation if it wasn't for the stats, it is like if you needed loyalty in order to bang Val at the party.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes