• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Not every game needs to be a Harem game. Many turn into kinetic visual novels with the lack of choice/fake choices which have no effect.
Pretty much:
1) Harem.
2) Game with meaningful choices.

Choose one. Because this in not a full blown RPG with huge story arcs and choices that are separate from romance and sex, it is a game about romance and sex, so choices are also about romance and sex, and harem removes all the choices from that.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
love the title so far but Val's fate was a shocker (havent read ep2 yet) as i liked that characters look

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Pretty much:
1) Harem.
2) Game with meaningful choices.

Choose one. Because this in not a full blown RPG with huge story arcs and choices that are separate from romance and sex, it is a game about romance and sex, so choices are also about romance and sex, and harem removes all the choices from that.
Nonsense, unless you think picking girl a,b or c is the only meaningful choices a game can have, harem vn can have exactly these choices too.

Personally second time playing I skip through and I am not immersed at all. Kinda hard to stay involved with the story on the 5th time through just to see 3 scene's you missed. It just becomes a ctrl-fest as who wants too read 90% of the same scenes again and again. Very rarely does a separate girl's path change the game enough to read it all, no-one has the resources or time for it to be different enough to actually read again.

If its not a harem I prefer too leave the forced lock out of other girls too later in the game then I can atleast see most of the content and not have to bother with the ctrl-fest replay. Again both types of vn can have meaningful choices I have no idea how you think that is not the case and keep a straight face while saying it. If the vn has any type of decent story it can have meaningful choices harem or not does not change this.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Nonsense, unless you think picking girl a,b or c is the only meaningful choices a game can have.
Of course it is. It is a game about romance and sex. Choices can be: 1) Who you romance. 2) In what way. 3) Whether you stay loyal or cheat. 4) Whether you stay together or brake-up and get with someone else. etc. Harem is just - I date everyone. And that is it.

Personally second time playing I skip through and I am not immersed at all. Kinda hard to stay involved with the story on the 5th time through just to see 3 scene's you missed. It just becomes a ctrl-fest as who wants too read 90% of the same scenes again and again. Very rarely does a separate girl's path change the game enough to read it all, no-one has the resources or time for it to be different enough to actually read again.
Why are you playing through a second time? The point of games with choices is to have a unique playthrough. I played through Baldur's gate 3 once. I've seen probably like 20% of that game, and that is ok, that was my unique playthrough and I enjoyed it, I don't need to play it again. If I want to see what other people have been up to in their playthrough I can go on youtube. You want to see other fap scenes download the open gallery mod. It is very weird to me that you want to see everything in a choice game all at the same time. If you feel like you are missing out on the story then that means it won't be just a ctrl-fest, because the story will be very different, but if the story is 90% the same and you feel like you are missing out just on the fap, then just open the gallery.

Again both types of vn can have meaningful choices I have no idea how you think that is not the case and keep a straight face while saying it. If the vn has any type of decent story it can have meaningful choices harem or not does not change this.
It is not the focus, and should not be the focus in a game about romance and sex. I don't come to romantic VN's to decide whether I am going to fight for the rebels or the empire, it CAN be an extra part of the game but only if the romance is very well fleshed out first and foremost.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
which part of this emoji :cool: was a bully attack can you tell me please? I answered you with this and then you trash talk and say I am the bully? nice one bro
Hi, I request you to make a WT Gallery Unlocker Mod Android Port for Lycoris Radiata Game. Game Link

https://f95zone.to/threads/lycoris-radiata-ch-6-public-kuro.94891/

I will be very grateful if you do this.

This game has gallery which differs on different routes selected. Ren & Inei.

This game also has QTE events. I also request you to add skip button to all those scenes.

babielato

Oct 2, 2022
The game seems great so far, but there is one issue. In the gym scene with Cassie she talks as if the MC and her already had sex... the problem is, they haven't. I even checked in the codex, in case my brain stopped working, and there's no info about this.

erkper

May 16, 2018
What is up with the conversation between MC and Cassie at the gym talking about what they did the night before (at or after the party?) when my MC has not done ANYTHING with Cassie (and will not)?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
What is up with the conversation between MC and Cassie at the gym talking about what they did the night before (at or after the party?) when my MC has not done ANYTHING with Cassie (and will not)?
Some of the variables have been messed up. Not sure if there will be a fix drop or they'll wait till next update to fix.

Hermes734

Sep 3, 2021
This is a really small thing, and a common mistake, but on a few occasions you use "without further adieu" when it should be "without further ado". Great game by the way!

Funky_A

Jan 25, 2024
The effort is there but the paths, questions, choices ruin this game

I tried it with the 0x52 mod and seems like a good game but without a walkthrough it's unplayable and you get frustrated on the things you miss and all these "no hint" questions

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Of course it is. It is a game about romance and sex. Choices can be: 1) Who you romance. 2) In what way. 3) Whether you stay loyal or cheat. 4) Whether you stay together or brake-up and get with someone else. etc. Harem is just - I date everyone. And that is it. [/QUOTE said:
Have you ever played a harem game? What you wrote makes me think you haven't. As most harem games let you choose which girls you want to have in the harem. So "I date everyone" is so far from what most harem games is about, play one and you'll understand what I mean. The only the difference is here you have to make one girl happy and the other sad, as you mostly choose make girl 1 glad and girl 2 sad or vice verse. That's just not for me.

In other words this game is not for me, I'll not give it a 1* review. This as it's good in it's own way (I think), but not my way.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes