sssg

Jul 13, 2020
Man, thats too bad. We have like houndreds of urban setting games already, Beyond the village was far more interesting i think. There will always be people who complain about what you make, you should do what you want to make, not bend to their whimps.
I was one of the people who suppported you...the first 2 months. Then radio silence and now i found out you are making something completely different of what i was supporting your for. I dont want to be harsh with you, but the dissapointment and lack of support of your backers is totally understandable.
you are right, but it is really hard to spend months making a game and hear nothing but bad comments at the end, any way i have started a new project base on a famous story,,,flag girls,,,
Im creating this game with ue5 engine and it is going to have a great graphic quality and I think it will be a great game and the story is not mine so there where not be any more bad word about the game story or NTR or anything else...
and also about the beyond the village game I will recreate this game with ue5 agian

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes