DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, vaginal sex, oral sex, rape, big ass, big tits, creampie, monster, monster girl, pregnancy, fantasy, adventure, group sex, voyeurism, point and click,
Are you sure all this tags already in game? o_0

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
I can't say anything about the whole game yet, as there is too little content, but we can already say that a lot of effort has been invested in the game.
It seemed to me that the game placed too much focus on animation. Many of them are applied in not particularly significant places, which, together with a not very detailed environment, creates some dissonance. Also, a huge number of animation frames made in the form of separate PNG images seriously increases the size of the game and creates freezes. This is especially so for the scene with Elyane, where the usage of the video file is most obvious.
i try to fix the problems in the next update

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Where do I go ??
You should click the bar's door, then you can go up; click the third door and find stranger girl and... Your soldiers. You can spend time (?) with her (it's endless i guess) or listen and go with her (that's where game ends for now).

TNVL

Aug 21, 2018
lol, pretty sure I asked about if NTR was avoidable right when this was posted, and now it seems it's been removed

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
What the fuck is mean "You need Fire or Sun Version Game"? We get here (on F95) just Demo version or what? 0_0

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
one of the best games so far that i've seen in this forum so please continue with this and the arts of the girls are amazing as always
i would like to see a lot of animations and combat game systems like final fantasy in the future update, i really dont care about space on hard disk so make it big with many possibilities if you want

Reactions: sssg

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
What the fuck is mean "You need Fire or Sun Version Game"? We get here (on F95) just Demo version or what? 0_0
you need to join the patreon to have those version
one of the best games so far that i've seen in this forum so please continue with this and the arts of the girls are amazing as always
i would like to see a lot of animations and combat game systems like final fantasy in the future update, i really dont care about space on hard disk so make it big with many possibilities if you want
i'm working to upload next update (y)

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
it was 3 gb and so little content I feel disappointed, I'll be back in a few months, good luck

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
So apparently "you need Dark Fire or Fire version of the game" to see any content besides empty bars. I don't know what that means, but I am assuming it is some kind of paywall block. This game initially looked interesting but given that there isn't the option to interact with even a single girl right now this really isn't worth playing. Maybe I'll try back in a few months.

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
So apparently "you need Dark Fire or Fire version of the game" to see any content besides empty bars. I don't know what that means, but I am assuming it is some kind of paywall block. This game initially looked interesting but given that there isn't the option to interact with even a single girl right now this really isn't worth playing. Maybe I'll try back in a few months.
this is version 0.1... it is just a demo, yeah wait for next update and try it...and the bar is not empty!

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
I not fucking undestend... I enter game, chuse Story mode,
cus free mode loked all 4 variantes, when after intro i go to bar,
up to 2 stage, fcuk elven, when take her to castele.... and it end?
hmmm... fist ask, were is preg? next, in folder, i find 3000+ images.... wtf? o_O

Reactions: insane13

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
I not fucking undestend... I enter game, chuse Story mode,
cus free mode loked all 4 variantes, when after intro i go to bar,
up to 2 stage, fcuk elven, when take her to castele.... and it end?
hmmm... fist ask, were is preg? next, in folder, i find 3000+ images.... wtf? o_O

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes