supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
No free sex mode. And presumably the patreon version has a working skip unseen dialogue option. (This one makeas you click on dialogue bubbles and just ignores control.)

Seems like a game to wait for the proper version.
Thx for the info and 3gb for first release.... compress first ,high quality later , all the "gamers" or that genre don't have 8k monitors :ROFLMAO:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Just wondering if ntr is avoidable
If not I'll move on? It says in description that decisions are up to you so I'm just trying to find out if ntr is forced or do you truly get to make your choices like it says? And can avoid those situations?

I apologize for asking but because the way the tags are I've played a lot of really incredible games that has avoidable ntr so if I don't ask I could miss a really good game because I didn't know the ntr was avoidable?

Thank you for your time

Last edited:
Reactions: Evan Treborn

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
EXCELLENT JOB AS ALWAYS ELFF, THE MODELS ARE VERY GOOD, AND THE SCENES DESPITE BEING FEW ALSO HAVE POTENTIAL YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHAT TO DO DESPITE BEING AGAINST THE WALL
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE GAME :D

Ikatashi_Paku

Jun 2, 2017
Like others I'm wanting to know if the NTR is avoidable. If not there are like three different types. Cuckhold (standard NTR), Netori (cucking others), and Netrose [spelling?] (sharing). Which of these would the game have?

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
is ntr avoidable
hi
yes it is but there was a problem in my cod and wait for next week update to be fixed...

I will explain a little about the game:
first of all this version was build to show the game basic the animations and the quality...
for next month update we well have the open map inventory and fighting system
and the hole story is up to you...
you can fight monsters and save every one or you can act like a monster your self
so some body can have all kind of kinky sex and some body can have all different kind of fun in the game

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
Like others I'm wanting to know if the NTR is avoidable. If not there are like three different types. Cuckhold (standard NTR), Netori (cucking others), and Netrose [spelling?] (sharing). Which of these would the game have?
hi
yes it is but there was a problem in my cod and wait for next week update to be fixed...

first of all this version was build to show the game basic the animations and the quality...
you can fight monsters and save every one or you can act like a monster your self
so some body can have all kind of kinky sex and some body can have all different kind of fun in the game

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
Just wondering if ntr is avoidable
If not I'll move on? It says in description that decisions are up to you so I'm just trying to find out if ntr is forced or do you truly get to make your choices like it says? And can avoid those situations?

I apologize for asking but because the way the tags are I've played a lot of really incredible games that has avoidable ntr so if I don't ask I could miss a really good game because I didn't know the ntr was avoidable?

Thank you for your time
hi

Reactions: Wildbill5150
Jan 23, 2019
I can't say anything about the whole game yet, as there is too little content, but we can already say that a lot of effort has been invested in the game.
It seemed to me that the game placed too much focus on animation. Many of them are applied in not particularly significant places, which, together with a not very detailed environment, creates some dissonance. Also, a huge number of animation frames made in the form of separate PNG images seriously increases the size of the game and creates freezes. This is especially so for the scene with Elyane, where the usage of the video file is most obvious.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes