Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
It seems that it is a game based on the economic system of the breed. I love these types of developments, please make an official version apra androidIt seems that it is a game based on the economic system of the breed. I love these types of developments, Please make an official version for Android ❤

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
Short demo, but interesting start so far. Decent animations - looking forward to seeing what's next. Can you please elaborate on what's special in the paid patreon versions? Seems like there will be some extra stuff for higher tiers, but curious as to what they are.
there well be 3 different version: sun, fire and dark fire for the game that well be publish on patron page only...read about the version on my page...its not that short if you stay in the bar and you can do more thing there.but yes the real game start in the next update

Jul 25, 2022
that is not exactly true simply cause even when it is most likeable... here is so much content than it is hard to find something unigue to support...(cause ppl already supporting something and doesnt have endless wallets)

most likely he would succed if he would make game full of lolis cause there is realy hard to find game for pedos (as they tend to end badly) :D

edited and simply my immagination (probably) but knowing dev he would make family members prostitutes and make harem from full of whores (maybe something with brothel?)
there really are several contents (tags) for all tastes but some contents have more fans as a result of that more support too

Reactions: Morho
Apr 2, 2023
Not sure what the issue is, but after the short intro and barely into actual decision making upon entering the keep both the bar and Castle are the points of interest to explore. However, you can't access the castle and it seems like much of the side quest at the bar is still under development. I guess I'll try again after the bugs are worked out.

Reactions: sssg

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
Not sure what the issue is, but after the short intro and barely into actual decision making upon entering the keep both the bar and Castle are the points of interest to explore. However, you can't access the castle and it seems like much of the side quest at the bar is still under development. I guess I'll try again after the bugs are worked out.
this was for showing the game...next update is the real game

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BeyondTheVillage-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
COMPRESS THE PNGs, DEV!​

Nov 23, 2020
Netorare has 1117 games tagged...
Harem has 1305 games tagged...
Incest has 2098 games tagged...
Cheating (Netori) has 1113 games tagged...
MaleDom has 1582 games tagged...
Interracial has 1166 games tagged...
I don't see your point... Truly...
Fair. For a real analysis, you'd probably have to do clusters of tags. I can't be bothered.

Let's look at it another way. Order the updates by "Likes", on my front page there are 30 games which are the most liked. 3 are tagged NTR. On page 2, 4 are tagged NTR. It's not what I would be targetting.

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
what is the difference between the public version and the patreon version?
No free sex mode. And presumably the patreon version has a working skip unseen dialogue option. (This one makeas you click on dialogue bubbles and just ignores control.)

Seems like a game to wait for the proper version.

Reactions: supernova874
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes