darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
so 3gb+ file for an initial or intro version and there's no "free" scenes. really? how much petty can u be? its like showing a half baked work hoping to get sponsored with a promise that "as long as u pay me, u can see everything but since u dont, just be glad i showed something" this is beyond disappointing. (n)

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
so 3gb+ file for an initial or intro version and there's no "free" scenes. really? how much petty can u be? its like showing a half baked work hoping to get sponsored with a promise that "as long as u pay me, u can see everything but since u dont, just be glad i showed something" this is beyond disappointing. (n)
next update well be less than 900mb and it is always free to play...support is optional...
I just start developing this game in the past two month and i'm going to update it every month.So please don't compare me to games that have been out for a year or more

Reactions: IamStarlord

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
where is the next update for god's sake? my man this work is insanely good with a lot of potential, i think is a waste to lose it

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
man i don't think the problem was our supports but instead your poor update informatios about the game.
Your last two post are one from 31 julie and other from 8 october... the gap of almost 3 months is too large for maintain your fans to donate into your game development, many leave for this cause (i think) and unless you have a strong foundation in the game industry and at least a few updates of the game to see the actual potential of your work, you can never be able to keep your patreons stick to the project.
I suggest to continue develop the game and with time new patreons will take interest in your work

sssg

Jul 13, 2020
man i don't think the problem was our supports but instead your poor update informatios about the game.
Your last two post are one from 31 julie and other from 8 october... the gap of almost 3 months is too large for maintain your fans to donate into your game development, many leave for this cause (i think) and unless you have a strong foundation in the game industry and at least a few updates of the game to see the actual potential of your work, you can never be able to keep your patreons stick to the project.
I suggest to continue develop the game and with time new patreons will take interest in your work
yes its true...
but at the beginning, the feedback was bad and the support was not enough for me to spend time to build the project. and the game had some NTR and many did not like it and also NTR was optional, But still many people did not accept this and I decided not to continue and I decided to do another project now i have 10min animation that i will upload it in a few days

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
yes its true...
but at the beginning, the feedback was bad and the support was not enough for me to spend time to build the project. and the game had some NTR and many did not like it and also NTR was optional, But still many people did not accept this and I decided not to continue and I decided to do another project now i have 10min animation that i will upload it in a few days
when is coming out?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Always a bad sign when devs try and make a quick cash grab game

Always you see those get abandoned after the first update or if ur lucky a second update :ROFLMAO:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
yes its true...
Man, thats too bad. We have like houndreds of urban setting games already, Beyond the village was far more interesting i think. There will always be people who complain about what you make, you should do what you want to make, not bend to their whimps.
I was one of the people who suppported you...the first 2 months. Then radio silence and now i found out you are making something completely different of what i was supporting your for. I dont want to be harsh with you, but the dissapointment and lack of support of your backers is totally understandable.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes