VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yes and thats about right. I like this part of your story when MC have to grown up faster because of reality etc but I finished first episode again. I didnt put to much thoughs about it after first time since it was so meaningless but after second time I started to ask myself question why out of blue we are informed about MCs relationship without putting any details on it or the girl? Its like waking up in a train going somewhere because someone told that but you have no idea how, when and why you get to that train... and that would be cool if plot was about amnesia.
Sounds like the start of a good movie! The "Source code" actually and it's a damn good movie, not even to mention that Michelle Monaghan is hot. :)
Back on the topic. I'm also, let's say, a little skeptical about stories where the MC has a "girlfriend starter pack". But don't you think that you are jumping to the conclusions too soon, the game has just begun, the first chapter is essentially a prologue, it only prepares the scenery and briefly introduces the main characters to us. But even from this short introduction, we learn something about the MC himself, his girlfriend, and their relationship. It's safe to say that his sister and his girlfriend have been besties since childhood, that Sam had a crush for the MC since those times and they are now in a good romantic and sexual relationship, at least that's how it seems. That the MC is attracted to her, at least sexually. Their childhood gang of four is still there and has an interesting and fun dynamic. I really liked the scene where the girls wake up the grumpy MC, it shows how close they all are. Yes, there are not many details about their relationship yet, but it's not that the dev is forcing you to decide immediately whether your girlfriend is the love of your life or you are going to leave her at the first opportunity. So I wouldn't be worried so much about the backstory right now.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Female Protag, Multiple Protag and Futa are all wrong tags, what the hell is wrong with the mod in charge of this thread? :WaitWhat: Did they even checked the game, or just took the word of the people reporting? There is no choice as other characters, there is limited time showing perspective of other characters the same way Being a DIK does when its showing what other characters are up to in the story and that game didn't get a multi protag tag up until the Interlude. This is so stupid. :FacePalm:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Female Protag, Multiple Protag and Futa are all wrong tags, what the hell is wrong with the mod in charge of this thread? :WaitWhat: Did they even checked the game, or just took the word of the people reporting? There is no choice as other characters, there is limited time showing perspective of other characters the same way Being a DIK does when its showing what other characters are up to in the story and that game didn't get a multi protag tag up until the Interlude. This is so stupid. :FacePalm:
I think it's there cause in the next releases you will be getting a lot of sisters POV

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I think it's there cause in the next releases you will be getting a lot of sisters POV
The dev said it will be the same way it was in ch1 with Olivia and Sam at the lake. Do you consider that part as playing with a female main character?

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Trust me... I deleted it about two times, and always someone added it back there. I don't understand why it was necessary to ask for the "owner of the thread" when someone else is interfering anyway
Is Olivia gonna be an Love Interest /Main Girls
DreamGames?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
There are 2 big plots setup in the game so far, one of them is 'What is Mom hiding about Olivia.' I wonder what that could be :rolleyes:

Reactions: yossa999

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Good start to the game except the girlfriend (or not girlfriend, no idea). I just dont like established romantic relationships at the start of a game. Hope there is an option to break up or something.
Nothing against the character tho, sam seems nice.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So you wont give the sister to MC, but you still will show her getting fucked lmao. But then you say you wont add ntr, like why? lol. That voyeur stuff is what ntr fans like as well, might as well go all the way, I dont think much vanilla players would enjoy watching MC's sister getting fucked lmao. Well, sometimes reading the thread is really worth it. Saved some huge disappointment

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
You lose your time with someone like that, they only see what they want to see even if it's wrong.
He just have to know how to read and get to the end of this first chapter to understand that ...

Even if Olivia was in a relationship with anyone, she still could feel alone. Sometimes you can be surrounded by people that really care and love you and feel alone anyway so i don't agree with you on that point. ^^
But that was a realy good first release , especialy for a first project, so congrats and good luck with your game(s) in the future :)

Reactions: yossa999
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes