VN Ren'Py Beyond Tomorrow [Ch.1] [Dream Games]

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I see no reason for the NTR tag, mainly for the following reasons:

"NTR" stands for "Netorare," which is a genre that involves a specific kind of romantic or sexual relationship dynamic. NTR typically revolves around a character, often the protagonist, having their romantic partner or love interest seduced, stolen, or taken away by someone else.

Do you consider Olivia a "romantic partner"? She is his sister, not his partner, so your claim about the NTR tag is complete nonsense.

I hope my answer satisfied you enough
when most people ask about ntr on this site they arent refering to the actual definition of ntr they are usually asking id if any of the female cast will be involved in sex scenes not involving the mc i think for this one i will holdoff on gtrying for now until a few things are more clear

Nov 23, 2020
If you've read this thread and my comments, I really don't know what your opinion was based on.

"NTR" stands for "Netorare," which is a genre that involves a specific kind of romantic or sexual relationship dynamic. NTR typically revolves around a character, often the protagonist, having their romantic partner or love interest seduced, stolen, or taken away by someone else.
I see this all the time in threads. The truth is that an NTR-hater doesn't care what NTR really means. They could care less. It's just a word for when they don't get all the women as LIs. All of them.

For an NTR-hater (I include myself in this category), NTR means this: "I don't want to see any dicks in the game that aren't the MC's. None. Not as flashbacks, not as dreams, never. And I want all the LIs. No one else touches them."

I know this doesn't reflect real life, but if I wanted real life I'd turn off my laptop and walk outside.

But it's your game (obviously), so you're welcome to write it anyway you like, in all sincerity. Good luck with everything.

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
It's make me sad, but there is really good and i wish the developer all the best wishes. And an excellent music selection!:love:

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
I see this all the time in threads. The truth is that an NTR-hater doesn't care what NTR really means. They could care less. It's just a word for when they don't get all the women as LIs. All of them.

For an NTR-hater (I include myself in this category), NTR means this: "I don't want to see any dicks in the game that aren't the MC's. None. Not as flashbacks, not as dreams, never. And I want all the LIs. No one else touches them."

I know this doesn't reflect real life, but if I wanted real life I'd turn off my laptop and walk outside.

But it's your game (obviously), so you're welcome to write it anyway you like, in all sincerity. Good luck with everything.
Yeah dude showing scenes of an potential li with other guys is NTR (yeah the MC is not getting ntred but from players pov it differs, and i never want to see MC's sister or his mother getting some with other guys, li's or not that doesn't matter I don't want to see them) why bother developer we should wait for future update and chose ourselves to continue or not we can't stack up our complaints on him

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
If you've read this thread and my comments, I really don't know what your opinion was based on.
Sure, I'll tell you how someone would get the idea that Martin is going to be fucking the sister:
I don't want to unnecessarily make a statement confirming something, but Chapter 2 or Chapter 3 should contain sex scenes with his sister (not between the MC and her). I don't want to reveal more now, but if someone is really interested, then yes, it will be in the game.
Here, you confirm that the sister, for whatever reason that only you can understand, will get sex scenes. Despite not being a LI. Makes no fucking sense, even if it is a lesbian scene, but ok.
I don't know where the information "Ofc sister has to be gey" comes from, but I didn't confirm anything like that. I think that anyone who really paid attention to the conversations and the story itself could have noticed that something exists between Olivia and Martin. There was also a mention of a relationship between Olivia and Sasha, who is actually a girl that she knows from childhood, and they had a relationship together before Sasha left. Based on that, it's completely out of line to tell other players that Olivia is "gey" when it's more than obvious that she is BI, and I'm not creating any boundaries there.
Now, here you are talking about Olivia being BI, and to prove that, you mention that she has something going on with that asshole Martin.
First off all, I dont know if english is your first language, but you dont say that "something exists between X and Y" if you are just talking about friendship, even if they are best friends.
Second, why would you bring up Martin to prove that Olivia isn't gay but BI, if she wasn't going to be fucking or dating Martin????
So you are CONFIRMING that Olivia is dating Martin OR will be dating him later on, which sucks even if she isnt a LI and even if it is not shown

I see no reason either even if you show Martin giving the sister an anal prolapse. Because she isnt a LI there would be no need for the ntr tag. I just said that if you are going to be showing voyeur scenes, you might as well add ntr since thats what that crowd likes.

You can gladly show me which of my statements confirmed that such a thing would happen.
Sure, here you mention she is going to be shown getting fucked, by a girl, not Martin. But it is still sex.
View attachment 2681428
So if you are going to show her in sex scenes, why not make her a LI.

Sorry for the late reply, Its been a while since I checked this thread. All I say is fuck Martin and give as an option to have him die. Only then I can accept the sister not being a LI.

Last edited:

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Cry here \_/ Africa Needs Water
Haha, the usual non answer when you get called up on you BS and have no response, I love it. I would prefer if you had a bit more ingenuity though and not only when making responses to comments. Godspeed

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I'd just like to say this, my own 2 cents for the dev, don't /EVER/ listen to the players when it comes to a story you're trying to tell, well, except when it's constructive criticism at best, write what YOU want to write and fuck whoever is trying to put their own dicks into a story you're trying to tell. Everybody got different kinks and different takes on a story, but at the end of the fucking day it's still your own fucking story.

There's no need for you to be replying to people that can't wrap their own heads around accepting the fact that THEIR ideas will never be able to change THE STORY, unless it's a criticism important enough or to correct something. People need to realize that their kinks will never be put above the story the dev's wants to tell, so you either fucking like the game or even if you hate it, comment down but atleast show the fucking decency to atleast acknowledge that it's a story, if it's not up your alley, then move the fuck on and go play something else.

Who the fuck cares if the sister is being dicked down or licked up by another character in the story, if the dev thinks it's fucking important enough for the players to see it, then just fucking do it. I've read almost 5 pages back into what seems to be useless argumentative comments about something that is already out of our control, let the dev steer his/hers own ship and just enjoy the journey, for fuck sakes bruv. The story is already out and it's already being told, either enjoy or move on.

Sorry for the language, I just watched a 3 season british tv-show and I don't think I can get my language back to normal, lmao. Just take it lightly, I don't mean to sound like a douche when typing this.

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
I really like it so far, looks exactly like the kind of game i am looking for.
Serious touch, good story, charming characters and beautiful renders.

Looking foward to your phone implementation since it sounds like what Being DIK did. Loved their version of interaction with the characters or in dating apps, hoping yours will be similar.

Criticism:
2 typos somewhere in the dialogues
Mother doesnt look old enough to me, she looks like she could be the same age as the MC.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'd just like to say this, my own 2 cents for the dev, don't /EVER/ listen to the players when it comes to a story you're trying to tell, well, except when it's constructive criticism at best, write what YOU want to write and fuck whoever is trying to put their own dicks into a story you're trying to tell. Everybody got different kinks and different takes on a story, but at the end of the fucking day it's still your own fucking story.

There's no need for you to be replying to people that can't wrap their own heads around accepting the fact that THEIR ideas will never be able to change THE STORY, unless it's a criticism important enough or to correct something. People need to realize that their kinks will never be put above the story the dev's wants to tell, so you either fucking like the game or even if you hate it, comment down but atleast show the fucking decency to atleast acknowledge that it's a story, if it's not up your alley, then move the fuck on and go play something else.

Who the fuck cares if the sister is being dicked down or licked up by another character in the story, if the dev thinks it's fucking important enough for the players to see it, then just fucking do it. I've read almost 5 pages back into what seems to be useless argumentative comments about something that is already out of our control, let the dev steer his/hers own ship and just enjoy the journey, for fuck sakes bruv. The story is already out and it's already being told, either enjoy or move on.

Sorry for the language, I just watched a 3 season british tv-show and I don't think I can get my language back to normal, lmao. Just take it lightly, I don't mean to sound like a douche when typing this.
On one level, you can't blame some of these players from trying.

There are a number of developers out there how have lost the "story mojo" and have turned to players to guide their work. A way of chasing the almighty buck over creativity.

What I do fault such players is they think that because some developers are "for hire," all of them are and they hope to corrupt artists into subverting their own inspirations.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Some of their attempts are completely off. There were a few players who privately spammed me to start creating sex scenes with Lily, who, by the way, is a character dying of cancer (Just look at her. I felt sorry for her, and I knew she wasn't even a real person, maybe). It can't even be called a fetish, but a mental disorder, if someone thinks something like this is okay. Not to mention some important people from this site calling her a "bald chick" in some threads, and I don't know what else. If the cancer and its appearance were not real, I probably wouldn't mind, but some people should really think about themselves and not write comments. There are boundaries everywhere, and this is one of them that is never crossed
And they'll say by having the MC cuddle with his dying mother, you've teased them. :sick:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't know what made them feel that way. Maybe it's already a habit that everything that lives and breathes in that game must be part of some sex scenes. I found it extremely disgusting, especially if it was done by users who are supposed to be a model of decent behavior for other users

But then, what do you expect from people who still think that the ban on Patreon for incest is just a favorite excuse of the developers? They live in their own world, obviously o_O
I know what you mean--they'll insist that one game or another has had incest elements for years without hassle from Patreon. That could very well be true, as long as no one alerted Patreon about it. On the other hand, it is pretty difficult to fly under the radar if the taboo is the title.

There are some developers who appear to "troll" the incest trolls back, by having family members in a game who are physically affectionate but not sexually affectionate. Admittedly, I have one story in the works that may have that effect on the demographic. The ♂ mc and the ♀ mc will be twin siblings and when you choose one, the other will make key appearances in the story.

Another "trolling" will be using the models that have been created to look like the Winchester brothers in Supernatural. Coming from a history of associating with women who write "slash fiction," they used the term "Wincest" in that context. I will occasionally have the two brothers appear in the background of some scenes.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Very good start, it seems to me a story with a lot of potential.
After reading the 14 pages, I have not found anything about if there will be more than 1Li (Samantha), or if in the future we can leave her and go with other Li? (And I'm not talking about Olivia).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just played this for the first time and I have to say I really like it

Except for maybe a couple of things

I think the mc can be a bit of a douche.
And the other thing is the forced girlfriend at the start
I'll be honest I really hate that sort of thing.

But other than that, I thought it was a really good start.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017

As I have already mentioned in the last few days, some stuff has been changed in Ch1. The intention at the beginning was to release Ch1 one more time due to the Ren'Py update and old saves not working. That means you have to play Ch1 one more time, but don't worry, it's not going to be a waste of time...

Dialogue:
Some of you already know that I have spent the last two days rewriting the whole chapter. When I was creating Ch1 for the first time, I wrote everything in my language, then translated and proofread. I always had the feeling that the whole game was like a script. It didn't look natural to me, and the characters were talking like robots. What is different this time is that I have written everything one more time, but directly in English. Despite the fact that I wasn't really satisfied with everything, I accepted it because 99% of players told me "it's really well written". The truth is that I thought about it many times after the first release until I really opened Ch1 once again and tried to improve everything. The story hasn't been changed; everything is the same. I just put my own words into dialog. I already have some feedbeck, and they told me two things: 1. It's a lot better. 2. It's more natural. So, I achieved what I wanted, I guess. Anyway, you guys know that I'm not an English-speaking person. If you find any mistakes or problems, feel free to report them to me. I'm always willing to fix it because I really care to deliver the best results

Scenes:
First change:
I have removed the third choice from the scene when MC is leaving the hospital. Right now, you've only got two options: Walk home or Take the bus

Second change: MC and Samantha in the kitchen (fingering); this short scene is removed. I have seen a few players point out that it's kind of weird because there is serious talk about mom, and after a few minutes they are kissing and doing some sh*t like that. The reason I created this scene is that I just wanted to stop that serious talk and do something more "funny". I had the feeling that it was too much with that talk about mom and everything, but now I see it quite differently. After all, it's still more depressing than funny, so... There is probably no reason to stop

Third change: the futa/trans scene is REMOVED. The reason is that I was watching gameplay from my game, and I find quite a lot of things weird, especially this scene. At the time I was creating this scene, I was probably emotionally drained by all that stuff about Lily, and naturally I needed to create something funny. From my point of view, it's just a funny story about Martin. No offense, no attack, nothing else—just a joke. Don't worry, the scene has been replaced with something more friendly

Menu, the gallery etc:
Yes, the game has a new menu, and even though it's not really hard to create something like I did, I'm proud of it. It looks good. The gallery is also going to be added to the new version of Ch1. There isn't actually any custom render, but I will add some after Ch2 is released. Another small change to the game is the textbox. I stick to the default one; it looks better.

Videos:
The videos and lag are the main reasons why I updated Ren'py. Some people told me that it's caused by the old version of the engine, and after an update, it's going to be fixed. Well, I don't think so. Videos are still laggy as hell. I tried to create a new videos at 30 fps, but I don't think that lag was removed. At least for me, it's still a problem. So... Basically, just let me know if something has changed, at least on your side.

Release:
Right now, it's 4:15 a.m. for me. When I wake up, I still have some stuff to do, but after that, I'm going to release Ch1. So... You can expect it about evening, or in the worst case, next day (I have a problem with my internet connection; I'm not a big friend with uploading). I hope you're going to like the new version because I think it's a lot better than the first version, and as I have already said, the old save is not working. To be able to continue for Ch2, you need to go through Ch1 anyway. After I release the new version, I will let you know on my Discord:

-Dream

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Beyond Tomorrow [Ch. 1 New Version] [Dream Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -