• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 92 Votes

mar87

Feb 13, 2018

1. Patron
    Aleksey90 Will we be able to git rid of Eric in this game.

2. Yes, there will be a number of ways to do this.
Ok, but could do this in this version now or we have to wait ? ( and images i have seen were from future versions maybe)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok, but could do this in this version now or we have to wait ? ( and images i have seen were from future versions maybe)
You have to wait.After all we have like 2 version since Eric is in the game.And Kira is still not.
I wouldn't expect to be able to kick Eric out for at least 5-6 more updates.
I wonder if we go with 0.040,0.050,0.060 etc
Or we switch to 0.040,0.045,0.050 etc.

Reactions: maxbishup

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
You have to wait.After all we have like 2 version since Eric is in the game.And Kira is still not.
I wouldn't expect to be able to kick Eric out for at least 5-6 more updates.
I wonder if we go with 0.040,0.050,0.060 etc
Or we switch to 0.040,0.045,0.050 etc.
Yeah I think he must be talking about fanart, I haven't seen anything like that on PATREON. Maybe on DISCORD I'm not sure. But your right were not going to get rid of Eric soon, I don't think. As for updates I'm wondering the same thing.

• Sad
Reactions: omocik and Mayonesa

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
For those asking, I would say this game will become worth playing when the base is solid and the storyline has some consistence. Around when you'll need to interact with Eric more. Maybe around update 0.5

Reactions: Zett and alefrago

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
For those asking, I would say this game will become worth playing when the base is solid and the storyline has some consistence. Around when you'll need to interact with Eric more. Maybe around update 0.5
The only interaction I want with Eric(This is not my work, for sure, I wish I could do this. It comes from FANART.)
https://f95zone.to/attachments/570099/

Max, reply to Ann's request. (after the above attachment takes place)
ANN STENCH.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Vayleton

Abaco123

Nov 7, 2017
Can someone share what is the branching path for lisa lessons that is on patreon? i'm kinda curious. Thank you really much

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Can someone clear things up for me?

Does this game have new renders or just reused ones from the original game?

And is it as grindy as the original one?

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Seems mostly new renders, and it would be as grindy, if there was actually much you could do at this point.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Can someone clear things up for me?

Does this game have new renders or just reused ones from the original game?

And is it as grindy as the original one?
Yes Aleksey makes his own renders(He use to make a lot of fanart)As for grind, yes it can be a bit much. Not a whole lot of game here yet, so it's not to bad.

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Yes Aleksey makes his own renders(He use to make a lot of fanart)As for grind, yes it can be a bit much. Not a whole lot of game here yet, so it's not to bad.
I have to disagree. I replayed the original BB recently and the grinding is abysmal compared to "another story". Granted its still a bit grindy but its miles away from the pain it was the original.
In my opinion things are progressing much faster within the story than in BB.

Reactions: Shiva0067

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I have to disagree. I replayed the original BB recently and the grinding is abysmal compared to "another story". Granted its still a bit grindy but its miles away from the pain it was the original.
In my opinion things are progressing much faster within the story than in BB.
Yes I agree, I said a bit, your right it's not nearly as grindy as original BB. It would have to go a long way to be that bad, as for as grind goes. I love this game so far, that's why I'm a PATREON.

3.10 star(s) 92 Votes