3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Atleast in this version of rebuild, can the MC have sex with Ann. If not this update is BS
my favorite word is the answer to this...Eventually.

When are you going to clean the pool ...Eventually.
When are you going to buy groceries.....Eventually.
When are you going to mow the lawn...Eventually.

When are you going to fuck Ann...Eventually
When are you going to fuck Alice..Eventually
Wehn are you going to fuck Lisa...Eventually

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I have my More boobs, less bucks placard at the ready.

Am I the only one how doesn't have a strong feeling about Eric either way other than vaguely wondering how the house sale was plot going to work
It took whole 30 seconds for DS to come up with an excuse to get rid of Eric when beaching and moaning went to the boiling point. That’s what I thought back then when I was reading it anyways.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
But at least he had good ways to get rid of him. One of the options was to use Kate's mom's contacts to abduct him and sell him as some sort of slave :)
I know there were more options, but I can't remember.

Jun 10, 2017
The only other method I remember from the original game is having the mob whack him off.

Since we don't know much about this game's version of Eric I wonder if anything like that would happen, or if it will be like the original "AS" and he'll get kicked out for messing with Lisa and Alice. I think Aleksey had said he could still be nuisance for Ann at her job once he's gone, so maybe there won't be a "have him dealt with permanently" option.

Either that or that will happen after he's kicked out due to him being a pain in Ann's ass at work.

We'll see, it'll be a while but we'll see.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The only other method I remember from the original game is having the mob whack him off.

Since we don't know much about this game's version of Eric I wonder if anything like that would happen, or if it will be like the original "AS" and he'll get kicked out for messing with Lisa and Alice. I think Aleksey had said he could still be nuisance for Ann at her job once he's gone, so maybe there won't be a "have him dealt with permanently" option.

Either that or that will happen after he's kicked out due to him being a pain in Ann's ass at work.

We'll see, it'll be a while but we'll see.
I agree. The "soft kick" from the legacy version seems to be the only solution, so he can do some evil deeds later.

Jun 10, 2017
I have to wonder what makes anyone think Alice (or Ann/Kira who are both older and if you ignore the Patreon-safe BS both have adult children, or ESPECIALLY Lisa who probably knows less about sex than your average 14 year old because of how sheltered she is) would want Eric (or any other guy) to "knock her up."

That doesn't seem like something any version of her would want, even that bastardization of her that lets Eric abuse her in that Ren'py remake.

And what exactly would that add to the game?
A kid that's born and then never mentioned again while everyone pretends it never happened?

I do NOT want children in these games, there is no need for any of the girls to have a "bun in the oven."

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes