3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Big Brother will return, but as a new story. It will share many similarities to the original, and will also include new gameplay features and storylines.
So many wrote that already. 1 year later the games are abandoned or onhold cuz they just added the original story and now dont know how to make it further.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
So many wrote that already. 1 year later the games are abandoned or onhold cuz they just added the original story and now dont know how to make it further.
But they can always ask they're supporters for a fresh ideis and make this game finished.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Jesus Christ! it's only v0.02 and many people have already wants to get rid of Eric! It's not a Big Brother anymore is there's no Eric. It's easier for you to just leave the game for good and find something else to play than trying to make him disappear.
First, I believe the intention is to make a new version of BB and not to make a word for word, scene for scene copy. What would be the point of that? As posters have said in this discussion, Dark Silver hastened the removal of Eric because of all the complaints he got. The developer of this version has mentioned that he might remove Eric faster than anticipated because of the comments he has received. It's easy for you to say if you don't like it then leave. Most developers want to make money, they can't just tell 30% of their potential customers to go find something else. I say 30% because in another thread a poster commented that a poll had been done on F95 and 30% of respondents said they hate NTR. I don't remember the exact numbers, but less than 30% liked NTR and the rest didn't care. I've never suggested to a developer that they take NTR out of a game, I just always suggest that they make it avoidable. I support a lot of games, I almost always contribute something to a game that has NTR but later offers a non-NTR path after the developer listens to comments. As for the original game, I think I played it about 2 years ago and there was already a Mod to take Eric out of the game immediately after his arrival.

I think the best thing would be to leave Eric in the game, but have the ability to stop him before he begins a sexual relationship with any of the women including Ann. As it stands now, the family moves into the house and I believe that Eric is sleeping over in less than one game week, week and a half at most. He has no kids of his own but is immediately able to tell Ann how to raise her kids. Keep in mind she has been a mother for at least 20 years. In another week he is able to convince Ann to send her son of to military school. I have to say Ann a pretty shitty mother. What if the developer approached the relationship in a much more realistic fashion and slowed the relationship down considerably giving Max the chance to win the fight before there is any NTR? If you're a fan of NTR, let Eric remain longer.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I hated Eric too, but he's important to the story. Eric is a challenge to be mastered.
All those who don't want him in the story are pussies, who probably had all obstacles cleared as a child.
I find it very good to use the figures again. They are very pretty and, as is so often the case, are not equipped with huge tits and asses that obscure the sun.
A little more outside world from the start wouldn't hurt either, so Max doesn't have to live like in a prison.:cool:
This has to be one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read. Alpha males like to be alpha males from the start, not start out as a beta male. In this game Max starts out as the beta male and mean old Eric is the alpha male. How does Max take down Eric? As I recall, one option is to sneak around around and try to photograph Eric perving on the sisters. If successful, Max then tells mommy and she gets rid of the big bad man. The other option is to sneak around and overhear a phone conversation leading you to suspect Eric is not who he says he is. After Eric has sex with Ann and falls asleep, you sneak into the bedroom to look in his wallet. You are unsuccessful so Eric has your mom force you to give Eric your lunch money. You later can be successful and find out Eric's true identity. With the help of your aunt, you can get some other bad men to come take care of Eric. Could the pathway to becoming the alpha male be any less "manly" than the pathways in this game.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
The developer posted:

I know how much many of you hate Eric, and I feel the same way about him. But Eric is a necessary evil with an important mission. Thanks to the appearance of Eric, Max learns That there can be another life, that it is possible to dominate, to be an alpha male. Max was left without a father, surrounded by his own women, and in such an environment, he could not have developed into anything more than a henpecked man who spies on everyone. Eric sets the direction of this game, the meaning, and already the players decide which way to go.
For v0.02, a lot of time was spent working on Max's laptop and shaping the game's economy. In addition, Eric was introduced to the game, but for a complete and well-established system of character relationships and influence on them, you need to try out several options for mechanics and ideas, which will take a lot of time, so this system will only appear in v0.03.
I was planning to stretch out the fight with Eric on v0.03 and v0.04, and possibly v0.05, but I'm not sure you have the patience for this. Although I planned to introduce animation in v0.03, but given the fact that I need to develop many of the original and new opportunities of the game as quickly as possible, as well as introduce Kira into the game, the relationship with which will be very different from the original and will contain much more events, I will have to wait with animation.
In v0.03, it was planned to perform spying on characters through cameras, but it looks like this will be moved to v0.04.
Now in v0.03, I will focus on working with the opportunities and mechanics of fighting Eric. It sounds pretty simple, but it will contain a huge mountain of work, even though the original game is at hand. I just hope that you have the patience to support my work during this long period of creating the basic Foundation of the game.

I think Kira manipulates Max into the man he becomes and that Eric has very little to do with it. Max is already peeking and knows what he wants. Kira shows him how to get it. The only thing that Eric does (other than pissing a lot of people off and causing them to quit the game) is introduce punishments. He could still do that without developing a physical relationship with Ann.

Reactions: poolstar

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
ptahn Overall the main talk was about Eric being a challenge, but the developer could just give everyone a way, make it a challenge for those that want it and those that don't want it just give them an option to lock all Eric related stats so that he can't manage to do anything.

Personally I enjoy a challenging game but very few developers try this way, overall it's okay that the developer adds a way out for those that dislike that content but no matter what it's done related to make NTR optional or avoidable those that hate it will never shut up, why? because they hate the fetish and no matter what the developer does they will keep hating it, just because it exists.

Overall the other day was reading comments about Seed of chaos and it's incredible how absurd people can be related to NTR, a content that in the game is the most gated content I have ever seen, asking multiple times about NTR and even making you choose the NTR options if you wanna see them and with even more warnings.

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
This has to be one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever read. Alpha males like to be alpha males from the start, not start out as a beta male. In this game Max starts out as the beta male and mean old Eric is the alpha male. How does Max take down Eric? As I recall, one option is to sneak around around and try to photograph Eric perving on the sisters. If successful, Max then tells mommy and she gets rid of the big bad man. The other option is to sneak around and overhear a phone conversation leading you to suspect Eric is not who he says he is. After Eric has sex with Ann and falls asleep, you sneak into the bedroom to look in his wallet. You are unsuccessful so Eric has your mom force you to give Eric your lunch money. You later can be successful and find out Eric's true identity. With the help of your aunt, you can get some other bad men to come take care of Eric. Could the pathway to becoming the alpha male be any less "manly" than the pathways in this game.
What I meant is: Without a strong opponent who can be defeated, there can be no good feeling of victory.
And anyone who screams against an "Eric" may not be a challenge.

The translation program may have misrepresented something here. I have to have it translated because my English is not that good.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
  1. Will we be able to git rid of Eric in this game.

2. 3h
    Yes, there will be a number of ways to do this.
You were supposed to find out if there will be a possibility of not getting rid of Eric to advance the game, meaning allow Eric to corrupt the girls or work together with him haha
I've done it now tho

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
ptahn Overall the main talk was about Eric being a challenge, but the developer could just give everyone a way, make it a challenge for those that want it and those that don't want it just give them an option to lock all Eric related stats so that he can't manage to do anything.

Personally I enjoy a challenging game but very few developers try this way, overall it's okay that the developer adds a way out for those that dislike that content but no matter what it's done related to make NTR optional or avoidable those that hate it will never shut up, why? because they hate the fetish and no matter what the developer does they will keep hating it, just because it exists.

Overall the other day was reading comments about Seed of chaos and it's incredible how absurd people can be related to NTR, a content that in the game is the most gated content I have ever seen, asking multiple times about NTR and even making you choose the NTR options if you wanna see them and with even more warnings.
I don't agree. My experience has been that NTR haters say one of two things. 1) NTR, I hate it. I will never play this game. 2) NTR, I hate it. Can you please make it avoidable? Once it is made avoidable, they don't continue to complain about it. Early in a game's development there will be constant calls for the content to be made avoidable, but that is because new people keep looking at the game. Usually the comments trail off to posters just asking if the content is avoidable so they can decide if they want to play it.

As I mentioned in my previous post, Eric could still be a challenge. Just make it possible to defeat Eric before he starts having sex with Ann (or Kira.) If that is too much of an issue for the developer to have two divergent paths for that long, then make it possible for those that don't want Eric to remove him earlier. Perhaps when Max asks what happens at work if you get into a fight? Ann decides that she needs her job and dating her boss would be a bad idea. Eric never enters the picture.

By reading the previous posts anyone can see that many people are leaving this game or not giving this game a chance because of Eric content. Financially it makes sense for the developer to offer a non-NTR path. I will commit right now that I will support this game if the NTR content is made avoidable. Eric can still be in the game, Max just has to have the opportunity to stop Eric before Eric starts a sexual relation with any of the women. My rash of posts started when someone complained after my post asking to have the value needed to trigger Eric's removal posted once it became possible do to so. I had not even asked for any content change.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes