3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
However, after patching, the above error no longer appears.
After patching? I play the latetest version from the OP here. Are you a patron or I missed sth?

Btw: am I wrong or is it much much harder in this game to make money? I needed 5 new starts to get enough money fast enough to buy the red bikini before Eric can do it oposite to the original BB where it was no problem (both without cheating of course).
Aleksey90 a camera for 990$? That's a little too much or? That will take weeks to get a new one.

To all "Eric-Fans": why don't you make an own thread? First he is in game (fact) (I don't like it too but it was the developers decision), second between all Eric/No-Eric posts usefull informations maybe get lost, 3rd my popcorn went out.

• Angry
Reactions: greenp

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
But… Eric-fans were here because there's so many No-Eric posts here in the first place. If there's no anti Eric then i'm sure there wouldn't be Eric-fans here. It's the No-Eric fans that should've make their own thread. :p

Reactions: alfeatcat

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
But… Eric-fans were here because there's so many No-Eric posts here in the first place. If there's no anti Eric then i'm sure there wouldn't be Eric-fans here. It's the No-Eric fans that should've make their own thread. :p
I wrote: ""Eric-Fans"", that includes both types of spammers. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ephrem

May 8, 2018
After patching? I play the latetest version from the OP here. Are you a patron or I missed sth?

Btw: am I wrong or is it much much harder in this game to make money? I needed 5 new starts to get enough money fast enough to buy the red bikini before Eric can do it oposite to the original BB where it was no problem (both without cheating of course).
Aleksey90 a camera for 990$? That's a little too much or? That will take weeks to get a new one.

To all "Eric-Fans": why don't you make an own thread? First he is in game (fact) (I don't like it too but it was the developers decision), second between all Eric/No-Eric posts usefull informations maybe get lost, 3rd my popcorn went out.
Yes It is very very very hard to make money. T T
I can do "cleaning pool", only one time in a week.
And can do "order food" two or three times in a week.
But, Goods are so expensive.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Yes It is very very very hard to make money. T T
I can do "cleaning pool", only one time in a week.
And can do "order food" two or three times in a week.
But, Goods are so expensive.
I only got the bikini before 2nd shopping with Eric bc I started with the cam show as soon as possible. And now I can't give it to Lisa... :cry::cry::cry:

Aleksey90 next: View attachment traceback.txt and there is only rollback (which leads to the same error again and again) or quit.

Last edited:
Reactions: ephrem

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Just saying that if you want a version of BB without Eric you already have it.
Well this is going to be one to just as soon as I kick him to the curb are hopefully kill him this time.( I doubt we will get to kill him) But at lest we can get rid of him. If we could get a fair chance to fight back against him I would not mind Eric in the game.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well then, i became a patreon to ask about whether we can work with Eric or let him corrupt girls but after 24h still no answer, guess Aleksey90's busy with update
I do not like Eric at lest not in the original BB ( no way to fight him ) But I ask basically the same thing ( for those that like NTR )but I got no answer. Note I only asked about working with Eric and keeping him in game.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Yeah Eric should go for the car.Everyone knows that you must take the car,not the house.

The reason for that is we don't have even half of BB 0.2 content so far.
You must wait for 0.3,0.4 and probably 0.5.

That can happen if this game don't follow BB.
Or you don't know that in BB,Eric have no intention at all to be friend with Max?After all he is wanting the house,and fucking the girls is only a bonus.

Pretty easy answer.He is keeping him for later.To make the people wait much more before the sex.And wait when he add the school in Max's part of the game.
Almost sure that we probably will wait much more for Max/Ann sex in Glamour,than Sophia cheating in AWAM.
Well that maybe so but the only good thing about Glamour is no Eric so far. I tried the game but did not like it. Only the no Eric part.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loved the wet effect on her but i prefer less light used in rooms for renders. Too much lights in rooms for my taste. Even for daylight scenes,room lamps turned on for renders. For some scenes dim-light can be better for my taste.

There's no accounting for taste tho. :D

• Thinking Face

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
That can happen if this game don't follow BB.
Or you don't know that in BB,Eric have no intention at all to be friend with Max?After all he is wanting the house,and fucking the girls is only a bonus.
I played original BB, and there is a route with friendship with Erik. He lets you to join when he fuck Ann. But this route was unfinished (only tits and pussy touching), that why i want to see it in this project.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
is possible at the old big brother to peep eric fucking the girls..? will be an opportunity at this story please?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I played original BB, and there is a route with friendship with Erik. He lets you to join when he fuck Ann. But this route was unfinished (only tits and pussy touching), that why i want to see it in this project.
Yes I think it will be a lot of things are left incomplete in this update. But I think they will be started in the next cupule of updates 0.3-0.4 including temporarily making friends with Erik. Not sure it will go any further than original BB.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes